Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress the...
This poll is closed.
Cowboys 82 42.05%
Commanders (really, that's the name?) 38 19.49%
Giants 29 14.87%
Eagles 46 23.59%
Total: 116 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

euphronius posted:

Not if he runs downfield

welcome back euph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

euphronius posted:

Not if he runs downfield

this thread is back in fine form

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

ASAPRockySituation posted:

https://twitter.com/pff/status/1517627249700319232?s=21&t=3W5cEy0L2x-m9o9pvJ_D3g

Lmao

Seems like a headcase but also who in his position wouldn’t want to get away from Joe Judge and no QB

Thankfully, Joe Judge is gone.

That said, gently caress Joe Judge and Dave Gettleman.

Also gently caress Dan Snyder, and gently caress the Cowboys.

Eagles… I’ll still give you a pass for now for Big Dick Nick beating Hitler in that Super Bowl.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
How the ever living gently caress do you like the Eagles more than Brady as a Giants fan??

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

https://twitter.com/pff/status/1517627249700319232?s=21&t=3W5cEy0L2x-m9o9pvJ_D3g

Lmao

Seems like a headcase but also who in his position wouldn’t want to get away from Joe Judge and no QB

I started having a panic attack trying to remember if Joe judge was still the coach my brain is just pudding now

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Doltos posted:

How the ever living gently caress do you like the Eagles more than Brady as a Giants fan??

He’s a Giants fan with taste

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Doltos posted:

Brady is Hitler, and I shouldn’t need to explain that Hitler is the absolute worst.

He’s a Giants fan with taste

Allow me to hold up and admire my fine, exquisite glass of vintage “gently caress the Cowboys”.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

fartknocker posted:

Brady is Hitler, and I shouldn’t need to explain that Hitler is the absolute worst.

Brady is a human being who throws a football for a living, not Hitler. Maybe you should explain why you don't think that's a weird as gently caress statement to make instead.

Either way the Giants barely interact with Brady until recently, beat him twice, and if you are somehow more obsessed with that than your main divisional rival for the majority of your teams history then it explains why you think that it's okay to compare Tom Brady to Hitler.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
sad pathetic yankees fans throwing garbage at cleveland baseball team. Couldn't ask for a more deserving fanbase for the cowboys.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Asproigerosis posted:

sad pathetic yankees fans throwing garbage at cleveland baseball team. Couldn't ask for a more deserving fanbase for the cowboys.

They’re having trouble coping with the Lakers missing the playoffs.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Calling millionaire athletes you don't like evil names for fun on an anonymous internet board is in fact the most normal, not-weird thing ever, what a hill to die on in thread after thread lol

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

beep by grandpa posted:

Calling millionaire athletes you don't like evil names for fun on an anonymous internet board is in fact the most normal, not-weird thing ever, what a hill to die on in thread after thread lol

Calling Tom Brady Hitler because he beats up your lovely team is pathetic, defending it makes you a loser. poo poo's barely above facebook level posting.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Excuse me, I'm a loser because I'm an eagles fan, and NOT because I don't run to the defense of millionaires from internet posts!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

beep by grandpa posted:

Excuse me, I'm a loser because I'm an eagles fan, and NOT because I don't run to the defense of millionaires from internet posts!

As long as you embrace “gently caress the Cowboys”, you’ll always have friends.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

My brother just texted us a photo of him and Nick Sirianni for the second time this week, as him and his fiance have run into him two times at two separate restaurants in the area in about 5 days lol

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

fartknocker posted:

As long as you embrace “gently caress the Cowboys”, you’ll always have friends.

It's true! I'm a witness!

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

beep by grandpa posted:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

*walks up to the Cowboys media post-game area*

I want to go on record as being in favor of t*m br*dy being as bad, if not worse, than hitler.

Thank you, I'll now take a few questions.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Tom isn’t Hitler, obviously, but he would have had a swastika armband in his locker if Hitler gave him one.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Perhaps OP meant to type Brady is cancer, but it autocorrected to hitler

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

indigi posted:

Tom isn’t Hitler, obviously, but he would have had a swastika armband in his locker if Hitler gave him one.

Tbf like a year later he would hilariously own Hitler via a tweet or something

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I suppose I can understand calling someone Hitler because you don't like them in the same way Eagles fans project all their insecurities on Carson Wentz the second he does anything. I'm sorry for not letting you guys have complexes over sports, my bad.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Doltos posted:

I suppose I can understand calling someone Hitler because you don't like them in the same way Eagles fans project all their insecurities on Carson Wentz the second he does anything. I'm sorry for not letting you guys have complexes over sports, my bad.

Said complexes are basically part and parcel of being a fan of an NFC East team.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Known poster with no complexes Daltos

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Not jumping to any conclusions here but I did some research on t*m br*dy and carson wentz and neither one has gone on record about their lives prior to 1945... not saying anything that means anything, but that is kind of curious to me. Also did you know that the attacks on pearl harbor occurred during an eagles redskins game? eagles lost 14-20...I just thought that was interesting.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

Known poster with no complexes Daltos

*Throws a statistic on the ground near his feet
{FULL BLOWN PANIC ATTACK}

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Blarzgh is right and it's basically the same thing as calling a celebrity Hitler because he throws a ball good

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I honestly can’t believe people are getting woke scolded in the nfce thread. What a world

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Bitch you wouldn't even be allowed to post here if Athanatos didn't want to cross off site drama into here despite evidence

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
That is what you get for trying to hang out with goons off-site.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

But now I want to know, wtf

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

My goodness this is what many would call "too online". Mi gracious...Tarnished

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Lol.
*why can't we be friends" by W.A.R. starts to play*

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
No matter what, we are all united by two things: our love of NFC East Clownball, and hating our teams’ owners for one reason or another.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Doltos reminds me of why I don't engage with other Giants fans in the wild

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Those dang Giants fans keeping me from calling people Hitler

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Truly the most stable of geniuses

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Doltos posted:

Those dang Giants fans keeping me from calling people Hitler

NFC East 2022

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Doltos it would be good for you to reach back into high school english class for the terms "overstatement" and "exaggeration" and relearn how they can be useful literary devices

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Less talking about Hitler, or other posters, or off-site drama, and more about how the NFC East will be won in 2022 by a team that somehow finishes 8-9 on the season.