Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
seeya
bye, OP
gently caress you, OP
lmao
goku
View Results

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Not even a checkbox poll. Pathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

glad to see you're taking the new custom title well, op

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Every time someone tells me I'm wrong or they hate my posting I grow a little. In different ways each time. Weirdly my left pinky a lot. Like, A LOT. It's massive.

Or it's a tumor. Maybe my posting gave me a tumor.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
Which was the fun part? I don't remember that.

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist
I think you had a birthday thread maybe? And the last post was about a vivid dream you had with some old friends in it, one of whom was dead in the real world I think and the thread was pretty basic but your last post really made me feel something.

So I'm glad you stuck around long enough for me to feel that feeling. Good luck wherever you go.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
No one can trust this until OP is banned.

How is everyone just cool and taking this loving broccoli heads word?

Billy Ray Blowjob fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Apr 14, 2022

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Herstory Begins Now posted:

i don't have buttons in here or I would helpfully fix this for the OP

Its alright I was just kidding don't gotta get all ban happy OFFICER

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Nice! You may run into the OP

precision posted:

but first im go to a gay bar

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

I enjoyed your threads op, and now I regret not posting in them more often, when I had the opportunity.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lchC5sQepqE

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

precision posted:

see you space cowboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOf6HXPPeQ4

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Good luck on your lawsuit again us, OP.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

OP runs great risk posting without proper gloves.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
did this guy even have a gimmick?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

The Alchemist posted:

Pretty sure OP was the guy who always posted anime burgers in every ban me thread???

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Meme Poker Party posted:

Pretty sure OP was the guy who always posted anime burgers in every ban me thread???

:magemage:

A Strange Aeon
Mar 26, 2010

You are now a slimy little toad
The Great Twist

The Alchemist posted:

He was just one of those sincere poo poo posters who posted threads with whatever was on their mind at the time. A rare breed not seen too often in these days of GBS megathreads.

RIP to a real one

worm girl
Feb 12, 2022

Can you hear it too?
I am literally begging you to stay OP

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I can't live if living is without you
I can't live, I can't give anymore
Can't live if living is without you
I can't give, I can't give anymore
etc

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Sophy Wackles posted:

I do not like or want you posting OP

E. Also OP your “goodbye” kind of reads like Jimmy Savile’s tombstone of “it was good while it lasted” (not accusing you of being a pedo or anything obviously, but just kind of a weird send off given your history)

Brother Tadger fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Apr 14, 2022

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
it would be, of-course, prideful to never post again, to keep my OP, though despite that, i think pride is the cost of integrity. while i am terribly silly and stupid, i'm not nearly as terribly silly or stupid as whoever bought my custom title, and i do not in any account want to be around somewhere that's poisoned by people who are so... just, so drat fuckin hell rear end serious.

and, i do see the irony of course, that in order to spend tenbux on giving me this title, they had to in fact want very badly for me to stay here and post, so that they can make sport of my inadequcies (which are legion). that's the real reaosn i'm gonna quit. im human (possibly) and so i do have th petty desire to deny them what they want. but also, i think that leaving them alone to tear each other to shreds is more fun. i just hope they don't turn on you, but whoever is reading this, let me assure you, there's no possible way you're as bad as me haha

all that said, my pride is not important enough to let anyone else go without this advice so i had to post one more time:

if you're replaying the Yakuza games, you can hold RB and A to auto-skip through dialogue scenes in the Remastered Collection

okay now thats all. if u want to say anything to me (doubtful) i will check my PMs from time to time but i aint with this posting thing anymore.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Reopening the thread, I think we're really making a breakthrough here

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
For example, I'm lol @ OP and I didn't even know they existed before this thread

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

precision posted:

it would be, of-course, prideful to never post again
You deserve some pride.

precision posted:

if you're replaying the Yakuza games, you can hold RB and A to auto-skip through dialogue scenes in the Remastered Collection
Just so no one misses this important advice.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

The Bloop posted:

thanks mod team, was worried this was about to slip thru the cracks

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Oh no who will we get to make garbage threads besides the other three guys?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

The Bloop posted:

phew

i was about to make a new thread about these important developments. mods to the rescue again

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

precision posted:

it would be, of-course, prideful to never post again, to keep my OP, though despite that, i think pride is the cost of integrity. while i am terribly silly and stupid, i'm not nearly as terribly silly or stupid as whoever bought my custom title, and i do not in any account want to be around somewhere that's poisoned by people who are so... just, so drat fuckin hell rear end serious.

and, i do see the irony of course, that in order to spend tenbux on giving me this title, they had to in fact want very badly for me to stay here and post, so that they can make sport of my inadequcies (which are legion). that's the real reaosn i'm gonna quit. im human (possibly) and so i do have th petty desire to deny them what they want. but also, i think that leaving them alone to tear each other to shreds is more fun. i just hope they don't turn on you, but whoever is reading this, let me assure you, there's no possible way you're as bad as me haha

all that said, my pride is not important enough to let anyone else go without this advice so i had to post one more time:

okay now thats all. if u want to say anything to me (doubtful) i will check my PMs from time to time but i aint with this posting thing anymore.

I'm being 100% sincere when I say this: I can't even understand what you're upset about. Hope it all gets better for you though, whatever it is

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
OP, I voted Goku, but I hope you find peace.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Oh no not white noise stream of consciousness guy. No!!!!

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

precision posted:

I'm also gay

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

precision posted:

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

precision posted:

The forums will never recover from this loss

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Does anybody know any good megathreads I should bookmark

I already got the new awesome mod rules thread, what else is hot

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Smugworth posted:

Does anybody know any good megathreads I should bookmark

I already got the new awesome mod rules thread, what else is hot

Just bookmark this thread, I think it's going places

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
You're leaving again?

Good.

Busted Pisser
Dec 6, 2020

Never skip kegels day
Op, can you form a posticide pact with Styls Trill Epic? You could have manic posting sprees together in the afterforum.

Lifepuzzler
Nov 5, 2009

This meme is in High Definition 900p now?

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

Lifepuzzler posted:

This meme is in High Definition 900p now?

the meme just got patch 1.5, apparently the meme is good now. expansion content for the meme is like 2 years away tho

i'll let u know when it has flashing lights and sound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

precision posted:

Sounds good