Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

I got tired of adding flowers to this lovely sampler but someone is getting this for SASS once it's done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat My Ghastly Ass
Jul 24, 2007

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I got tired of adding flowers to this lovely sampler but someone is getting this for SASS once it's done.

:captainpop:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

It's transcendent.

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

haha hell yeah

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Hazo posted:

I don't know where we can go from here.

wheel of fortune search function

tomapot
Apr 7, 2005
Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
Oven Wrangler

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

yeah that's what search function feels like

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

This one's great.

The Jeopardy and They Live ones are hard to beat though

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

ya cuz like how do you even work in Buffalo Wild Wings

I still don't even know wtf that means

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

It says "Many different countries have stated that they don't like me, or want me invading"

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Aishlinn posted:

It says "Many different countries have stated that they don't like me, or want me invading"
:piss:

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Aishlinn posted:

:hmmyes:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
lmfao

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
I needed GBS jeopardy categories more than I knew. This thread is great.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I needed GBS jeopardy categories more than I knew.

Same.

Maybe we could start a spin off thread dedicated to that next week filled with nothing but SA inside jokes.

Just a regular old Something Awful Forums Jeopardy board with a bunch of weird and obscure topics and stange answers.

P...P...Powerbook
Goatse
FYAD
Lowtax
Helldump Superstars
Two Worlds

"I'll take 'Two Worlds' for $500, Alex"

"The name of this person's uncontrollable sexually driven alter ego?"

"Who is 'The Brute'", Alex?

A template should be easy to make. I dunno. Just spit balling here. Maybe I'll make one and see what we get. I have faith in goons to make it funny.

BiggerBoat fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Apr 20, 2022

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
Trivial Pursuit: Goon edition

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Nice

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Paladinus posted:

I've just realised my username is in the lawsuit right after dog breath and diaper explosion. Don't know how to feel about it.

A person can't sue a username. Or sue a website domain (rather than its owner's name), which the angry idiot in question did in his filing.

Consider the many steps following innumerable legal rules he'd need to take to actually ascertain your legal name and take his beefs to court in a manner that wouldn't be dismissed in the first five minutes. And all this after the guy demonstrated he found it personally offensive that there were a handful of Forums rules he didn't approve of but was expected to follow (like everybody else of course, no exceptions for special snowflakes).

Being such a unit, he's unlikely to have substantial monetary savings, and no lawyer anywhere would take on his case pro bono, since it's about a textbook example of "frivolous lawsuit". And surely with a fool as a lawyer, he'll never manage to successfully sue anyone involved in any way with the Forums.

So I wouldn't lose any sleep over it!

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 13:21 on Apr 22, 2022

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

BigBadSteve posted:

A person can't sue a username. Or sue a website domain (rather than its owner's name), which the angry idiot in question did in his filing.

Consider the many steps following innumerable legal rules he'd need to take to actually ascertain your legal name and take his beefs to court in a manner that wouldn't be dismissed in the first five minutes. And all this after the guy demonstrated he found it personally offensive that there were a handful of Forums rules he didn't approve of but was expected to follow (like everybody else of course, no exceptions for special snowflakes).

Being such a unit, he's unlikely to have substantial monetary savings, and no lawyer anywhere would take on his case pro bono, since it's about a textbook example of "frivolous lawsuit". And surely with a fool as a lawyer, he'll never manage to successfully sue anyone involved in any way with the Forums.

Well poo poo, when you put it that way, I wish he mentioned me! I feel left out.

Who wants to sue me and why?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

A battered old boombox starts playing "A Boy Called Sue"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

BigBadSteve posted:

I mean, my username is there because it's in the sample query on the Search page. I just find it funny that potentially when someone googles my username, they can get linked to a lawsuit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!