Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space_Butler
Dec 5, 2003
Fun Shoe

RobbZombae posted:

No I've seen it there's just no upside to it other than the geek high production wank.

Quick quiz only real fans of Robert Eggers and The Northman will know the answer to:

If you create a scene where two naked men fight to the death inside a volcano (see that sentence trend on twitter, great cool exposure!) how do you also avoid making the studios unhappy?
Answer: Light the exploding lava cave as if it's darker than inside satan's arsehole. You can saaaay you have the scene but not actually show anything! Neat.

That scene looked perfectly fine and I was able to see everything perfectly, sorry about your bad theater I guess. In the future, you can forego such embarrassment by asking if anyone else had the same issues first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space_Butler
Dec 5, 2003
Fun Shoe

RobbZombae posted:

You saw the dongs twitter promised, huh?
I had no expectation for such a thing because I don't hinge my expectations on movies on what social media lunatics post. I've numbed myself to that after too many instances of being told something is queer as hell and then it's one scene of two men sharing a quick smirking glance. I can only be betrayed so many times.