Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Drunkboxer posted:

In defense of RobbZombae’s posts earlier I can definitely see how someone could suspect that the film makers might be trying to tell some kind of right wing fantasy. I read this earlier and it’s sounds like Egger’s thought a lot of the same things:

I also get not digging it because the plot is simplistic, I mean it’s literally Hamlet but more pared down. The visuals, the choreography and all the screaming really carried it for me. Really liked the screaming valkyrie, the screaming berserkers and when Taylor-Joy’s character summons the wind (by screaming).

Regardless of his intent this movie is still going to be very popular with the alt right/racist crowd just based on subject matter. That's not his fault and overall I really enjoyed the movie and am looking forward to a rewatch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU