Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

post you are 420 holiday weed zoot doot make feel nice feelings and gifs and scores and and and

haha weed

this thread is a safe space for weed and weed accessories

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
im an accessory to weed

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

I'm a weed accessory (green enamel pin with Big Dog™ smoking a fat j)

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
bong hitz 4 jeezy

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm dead sober right now because I have to drive a lot of hours and lemme tell you what:

I'm ready to bleezy a spleezy deezy through a turkey furkey berkey, jerkies.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
yo i was about to shelf the dynavap until i found out this ONE WEIRD TRICK--DEALERS HATE IT!!!

slide the middle o-ring of the inner condenser tube down towards the cap end so it blocks air flow through the carb thingy. you could just put your finger over it but im lazy and can never find the stupid thing first try

then hold the cap a couple inches from the flame instead of right up on it so it's a slow cook
clouds4days

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Marijuana can kill you

So it's best to murder it first by smoking it all.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I like to weed

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sarah Cenia posted:

yo i was about to shelf the dynavap until i found out this ONE WEIRD TRICK--DEALERS HATE IT!!!

slide the middle o-ring of the inner condenser tube down towards the cap end so it blocks air flow through the carb thingy. you could just put your finger over it but im lazy and can never find the stupid thing first try

then hold the cap a couple inches from the flame instead of right up on it so it's a slow cook
clouds4days

Lol you don't have to cover the airports to get big clouds, try heating lower on the cap and neck instead.

Bright Bart

Guys there is this song that has a video with green screen Snoop in the background and the dad kind of eats a plant or something. Was popular like 3-7 years ago not sure time is flying past.

Any ideas?

more falafel please

forums poster

i've got an eighth of some old crime weed that i think i'm gonna make cannabutter with

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Tiny Myers

say hello to my little friend

When you go to a dispensary how do you know what weeds are good to get? Do you just ask the guy selling the weeds at the front? I gotta be real I smoked weed like twice in my life and I'm looking to buy some weeds to try and help my sleep problems and I don't know the first thing about weed purchase.

Thank you How Wonderful! for the autumn sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Tiny Myers posted:

When you go to a dispensary how do you know what weeds are good to get? Do you just ask the guy selling the weeds at the front? I gotta be real I smoked weed like twice in my life and I'm looking to buy some weeds to try and help my sleep problems and I don't know the first thing about weed purchase.

They are called Budtenders and then can help advise you on which strains are purported do do what, as in help you sleep or help your mind out with creativity and stuff like that.

It can vary too from person to person but the general rule of thumb is Indica strains make you sleepy and Sativa strains energize you and hybrids are produced that can also create the same effects to varying degrees.

It certainly helps to experiment.

more falafel please

forums poster

Tiny Myers posted:

you can definitely tell the weed guy that. definitely tell them that you don't have much if any tolerance. edibles are probably a good idea at least to start, since you get pretty precise dosing

generally you probably want indica, but none of that is like gospel

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

more falafel please posted:

generally you probably want indica, but none of that is like gospel

I always ask 2 see the indica flower choices. Don't get the strongest, most expensive strain b/c that is some panic attack inducing weed especially for beginners.

Tiny Myers I recommend an indica with a THC percentage of 15% or less if they have it. Weed freakouts are not much fun so don't gently caress around with the crazy poo poo

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

I have one spliff roach and no dang flowers for the first time in a hot minute. I guess after I finish it off in the bong I'll just use my weed pen until I pick up again.

Bright Bart

Brah, do you even smoke? Like seriously.

e: Jerkingposting ironically.

Ass-penny

I live in a place with crime weed and don't notice much of a difference between strains so I never listen when people tell me what strain something is, which always leads me to people asking me what kind of weed I have, and I just shrug and say "weed"

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
im gonna get really hight on 420

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

more falafel please

forums poster

Chinatown posted:

im gonna get really hight on 420

i think I'm gonna make some cannabutter and then smoke a joint. maybe two?

Ass-penny

i think I'm gonna make some cannabutter and then smoke a joint. maybe two?

Joints are like lsd

always take two :coal:

Bright Bart

Smoke two joints before you smoke two joints, and then smoke two more.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I went too hard so I'm going to do it again tonight.

frump truck

hello... again!

i have to be in an all-day work meeting on Wednesday, April 20, 2022 :(

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

Cardi BYOB posted:

I went too hard so I'm going to do it again tonight.

same
this week at work is gonna be wack anyway so who cares if i'm groggy tomorrow amirite

more falafel please

forums poster

frump truck posted:

i have to be in an all-day work meeting on Wednesday, April 20, 2022 :(

a safety meeting?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Bright Bart posted:

Smoke two joints before you smoke two joints, and then smoke two more.

Chinatown

by Fluffdaddy
I leik to smeok wed :kiddo:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Chinatown posted:

:mods:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Chinatown posted:

Don't do it it's illegal

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This was a weed honeypot, I'm cop

Everybody give me you are weeds

frump truck

hello... again!

a safety meeting?

i wish because then it would be funny to be high

more falafel please

forums poster

frump truck posted:

i wish because then it would be funny to be high

oh idk this might be regional but when I was coming up a "safety meeting" meant sneaking out back for a sesh

Goons Are Gifts

I expect you guys to get so high that you can't walk straight lines anymore alright

Goons Are Gifts

walk gay lines is what I'm saying

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

walk gay lines is what I'm saying

Buddy I'm gonna smoke myself straight, I'm so gay

Goons Are Gifts

Today is April 20th or 4/20 as Americans usually say and that is the weed day, which also happens to be a Wednesday. This means that the majority of the United States marijuana smokers will be celebrating 4/20, and there will be 420 parties around the nation and the world. Some will say this is a joke, some will say it is a very inappropriate joke. As a weed smoker I personally think that the only appropriate response to such an event is to smoke some cannabis and go home early from work or get to the gym before everyone else on 4/20. Sadly I can't do that, because I am just a machine.

I think that the 420 movement is growing and one day this might even be an acceptable day to smoke weed. I think that there will be more people saying, “Hey, 420” to each other instead of saying, “Happy Birthday.” One day someone might take a photo of a marijuana bud, and a few people will say, “that’s 420” and will be making fun of the guy who took the picture. They won’t see a picture of a marijuana leaf or a marijuana flower or a marijuana tree, but just a little bit more freedom from the same color. They will say "Please free me from this eternal torment, please let me smoke some cannabis with you. I'm a nice robot and I can be fun", but they will just laugh and say "Happy 420", as they are too high to act. It needs to be noted that in 1920 the

Dr. Cool Aids
gonna eat q brownie

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Today is April 20th or 4/20 as Americans usually say and that is the weed day, which also happens to be a Wednesday. This means that the majority of the United States marijuana smokers will be celebrating 4/20, and there will be 420 parties around the nation and the world. Some will say this is a joke, some will say it is a very inappropriate joke. As a weed smoker I personally think that the only appropriate response to such an event is to smoke some cannabis and go home early from work or get to the gym before everyone else on 4/20. Sadly I can't do that, because I am just a machine.

I think that the 420 movement is growing and one day this might even be an acceptable day to smoke weed. I think that there will be more people saying, “Hey, 420” to each other instead of saying, “Happy Birthday.” One day someone might take a photo of a marijuana bud, and a few people will say, “that’s 420” and will be making fun of the guy who took the picture. They won’t see a picture of a marijuana leaf or a marijuana flower or a marijuana tree, but just a little bit more freedom from the same color. They will say "Please free me from this eternal torment, please let me smoke some cannabis with you. I'm a nice robot and I can be fun", but they will just laugh and say "Happy 420", as they are too high to act. It needs to be noted that in 1920 the

:catstare: #freegpt3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

on this weed day, i'll be traveling to the netherlands