Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazinsal

happy slightly late 4/20 byob

ducked out of work early to burn one down on time and then went for a walk to the weed store, which was unsurprisingly busy as a mothertrucker. currently sittin at my desk listenin to glam metal and gettin zooted off gin and gingers and an acapulco gold cart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i smoked the reefer and now im dead. rip

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Nosfereefer posted:

Here lies Nosfereefer, smoked too much devils lettuce.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Nosfereefer posted:

:rip:

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
421 blaz e it :auspol: :rubshands: :baduk:

I miss 4/20

:negcycle:

poverty goat

Areola Grande posted:

I miss 4/20

don't sweat it today is 4/22

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

I miss 4/20

420 is Greek for "every damb day"

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
Therese still chinese 4/20 to look forward to

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
People talk about how ancient cannabis use is but that seems almost like a defect. Where is the new modern way to get high? Binaural beats didn't live up to the promise.

I'm thinking it's an app where you draw different frogs and 3D print models to lick.

Or hyponosis convincing you you've taken an incredible amount of 2C-B but can snap out of it if the trip goes poorly.

alexandriao

Weed is a modern way to get high, think the ancients had extra strong doobies until the skill was lost? Hell no!

We had Spice which I guess would be the modern way but that poo poo'll give you a brain hemorrhage, although I can't help feeling thats because the people who made it weren't exactly good at the whole chemistry thing and didn't have access to high quality precursors

Bright Bart

Never tried spice but it seemed like a bad idea in general. Now if they had put it into a sublingual pill sold in Apple level packaging it would have been more alluring.

Bright Bart

And I like to believe ancient Sumerians had budtenders matching your prefered form of high to specific cannabis. And weed bread And weed beer.

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
smoke weed
eat shawarma

Heather Papps

hello friend

really love that multiple ancient peoples could not figure out pipes and instead just tossed a pile of weed into a fire and hotboxed tents or whatever.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
2 dabs deep. what even is this forum :wtfdude::fluffy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

Sarah Cenia posted:

smoke weed
eat shawarma

:hmmyes: