Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Please add it to my marquee of other dumb poo poo TIA

Edit: Thanks for copying the wrong image Windows, wtf.

KillHour fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Apr 16, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

LuckyCat posted:

If I can keep my current gang tag AND have the new one I’m down. If I can only have one I’ll keep the one I got. Thanks!

You can never have too many gang tags.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Did someone shuffle around my gangtags? I just noticed they all moved. If it's not too much trouble, could you switch the ukraine one and the lawsuit one? You can't see the full animation in the marquee.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Cornwind Evil posted:

So wait, some guy (who I did see) who is a legit paranoid schizophrenic joined the forums, didn't understand the rules, got himself a red tag signature that was actually grey saying "People don't care for me or my posts", made a post about it, got banned, and now he's legit suing the site?

Only on Somethingawful.

Close. He repeatedly got banned for racism and saying generally terrible things and had several alts banned for evading probes and sued the site (and a bunch of other places including Google and a post office). The thing about people not liking him or his posts is one of the things he alleges in the lawsuit.