Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

All those organizations are cool but he may actuslly benefit from this one.

e: in addition to my current gangtag if possible :)

Bluedeanie fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Apr 16, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

Junk posted:

interesting how mocking the mentally ill is frowned upon by the sa forums until times like this where it's arbitrarily cool

My brother in christ, I dont think many people are mocking the mentally ill. I agree that the circumstances are just sad. It is sad and sucks that this man and many people like him are unwell. But the things written in the lawsuits are funny. It is funny that a judge and some law clerks had to sit down and write things in their legal notes like "[PLAINTIFF] alleges people do not like his posts online" or "[DEFENDANT URL] allegedly redirected most traffic toward buffalo wild wings."

I won't ever say anyone is wrong to be mad about the idea of making fun of people who are struggling with mental illness, but at least be mad about it in the threads where people are posting memes about the quote, and not the thread that is about donating to charities that support disadvantaged people. I would rather someone laugh at an unwell person's words and then donate money to mental health support organizations than everyone say the 100% "right" thing 100% of the time but not donate, wouldn't you?