Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Something awful dot com was recently sued by a former goon and it was literally the gooniest fuckin lawsuit, studded with incredible lines like a currant bun is with currants:

One of those lines is now an insanely potent gangtag: and YOU, yes, you, can have it as your own!

All you have to do is donate to one of these charities and post proof in thread, a screenshot with your details blacked out will be fine, we'll take care of the rest. Amount is up to you, :10bux: is plenty.

Chicago Coalition for the Homeless

quote:

Our organization leads strategic campaigns, community outreach, and public policy initiatives that target the lack of affordable housing in metropolitan Chicago and across Illinois.

Strong Minds

quote:

StrongMinds is a social enterprise founded in 2013 that provides life-changing mental health services to impoverished African women. Since many African women cannot even begin to tackle issues like poverty and economic development until they overcome depression, StrongMinds provides treatment for women who suffer from this pervasive and debilitating mental illness. By providing group talk therapy delivered by community health workers, StrongMinds is the only organization scaling a cost-effective solution to the depression epidemic in Africa.

National Children's Cancer Society

quote:

The National Children's Cancer Society (NCCS) tirelessly and compassionately supports families making their way through the daunting world of childhood cancer. With over thirty years of experience serving more than 45,000 children, NCCS has become a master navigator of this world, helping families get where they need to be - physically, financially and emotionally - to give them hope, and to give their children the best possible shot at survival.

If you would prefer to donate but not get the tag, just say 'no tag'.

We'll keep this open for a few days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Professor Shark posted:

Yeah, I think I'll donate and just not get the tag. This entire thing just makes me feel sad, combined with the friends I'm losing to COVID related brain worms.

this is absolutely fine, i've added something to the OP.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Yes please. Take this to qcs or to the other thread.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Warbird posted:

e - If you want to purge the old randomized gang tag I wouldn't say no.

this is a setting in user control panel, i believe so you can remove it yourself.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Gonna close this up soon, thank you to all for your goonerosity