Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

I would like the tag, please.

E: Thank you very much

E2:

SRQ posted:

A lot of people bringing up mental illness with the lawsuit, where’s the proof?

Honestly if you can look at that document and not see evidence mental illness I do not know what to tell you.

Re: mocking the mentally ill, I feel like there's a difference between mocking a mentally ill person and laughing at the weird poo poo they do to try to take you down. Like, I can find it atrocious that this dude is not receiving care he obviously needs, find his situation sad and terrifying, and also think that "Users are told how to post on the rules page" is a funny complaint.

And that the gangtag is a big mood.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Puppy Time fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Apr 16, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU