Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Bart Andrus looks like he's wearing a prosthetic old-man face

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

spared no expense for the halftime show i see

Scipiotik
Mar 2, 2004

"I would have won the race but for that."

R.D. Mangles posted:

Welcome to the clayton thorson own zone

Oh no. This brings me back.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
OK, I still think we lose this game, but this second half has been much more encouraging.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

i love how announcers refer back to the players' college days. like yeah Shea Patterson has played in front of 100,000 people but how does that relate to this particular game in front of 10

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
cannot believe i am interested in the outcome of this game

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Weak

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

one-foot-in catch is the superior catch rule

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Welp, thanks for nothing Shea

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Why not put this poo poo on actual steaming services why constantly put it on FUBO and junk like that?

At least peacock and paramount most folks have

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
nevermind

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

lets go breakers

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

nvm lets go another SVU ep

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

Why not put this poo poo on actual steaming services why constantly put it on FUBO and junk like that?

At least peacock and paramount most folks have

it's on peacock

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Goddamn, QB's helmet goes flying on the first play from scrimmage

Get hosed, "Aaron Rodgers of Division III"

edit: :doink:

surf rock fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Apr 17, 2022

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Didn’t the AAF and XFL 2.0 have a few actual living people in the stands? Last night had a pretty decent turnout but today it honestly looks like no tickets were even given out.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Man, the Philly offensive line sucks.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Let Case Cookus

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

lol, how on earth did that touchdown happen

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
Are Japanese developers still naming these guys called pointdexter and Larry fedora

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

New Orleans defense gassed

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

buddy if you think NFL kickers are bad, whoo boy

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I'm not looking up the actual stat, but it feels like USFL kickers are 2 out of 12 and the two that went in nearly got doinked off the upright. It's insane.

Also, FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

who will be the first team to abandon the kicking game entirely

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I don't watch a lot of college football, but I would think Division 1 would have at least 50 halfway competent kickers at any given time? Seems crazy that it's so hard to find kickers.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

syzpid posted:

I don't watch a lot of college football, but I would think Division 1 would have at least 50 halfway competent kickers at any given time? Seems crazy that it's so hard to find kickers.

you're right, you don't watch a lot of college football

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

:toot:

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

R.D. Mangles posted:

it's on peacock

I couldn’t find the 4pm games! Curses, hoisted by my own petard

Wylie
Jun 27, 2005

Ever to conquer, never to yield.

Apparently tonight's late game was postponed due to weather, get ready for MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL on FS1 tomorrow at 7 Eastern

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Wylie posted:

Apparently tonight's late game was postponed due to weather, get ready for MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL on FS1 tomorrow at 7 Eastern

:yeah:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Wylie posted:

Will there be a single fan in attendance?

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Will there be a single fan in attendance?

It won't be on Easter tomorrow, so probably.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
i liked it. the usfl is good.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Didn’t the AAF and XFL 2.0 have a few actual living people in the stands? Last night had a pretty decent turnout but today it honestly looks like no tickets were even given out.

the birmingham team played saturday and also it was easter sunday before most churches even got out

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE
Is there any way to see a replay of any of these games?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
Man, the Maulers' uniform looks like a worse version of the Broncos in every way

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

ulmont posted:

Is there any way to see a replay of any of these games?

I haven't found a way. Just reasonably lengthy highlights on youtube.

Anyone know when that delayed game starts today?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
It's on now on FS1

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Bandits are up 7-0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fyallm
Feb 27, 2007

College Slice
LoL this Pittsburg teams colors looks like somethinf a peewee team would pick. And their logo looks like someone holding a bat