Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

who gives a poo poo?

Who indeed, Mumpy, who indeed?

Anyway, thanks, Seth, and the rest of you can go back to being vaguely aware of me like usual.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

oldpainless posted:

Commit crimes and meltdown

More like old modless.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Zil posted:

They poison our watering holes, burn our crops, and deliver a plague upon our houses.

Now I am become Shiva, destroyer of worlds.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Duck and Cover posted:

Ridiculous how are we to trust these mods? New mods please post your favorite Sonic game and Sonic music.

I haven't probated anyone yet but this is making my button finger twitchy.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Seth Pecksniff is cool and good, and we should all consider subscribing to his patreon to get more of that sick oc he makes

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Kingo Ligma posted:

Mostly make sure no one uses rude words when responding to someone who is pro genocide. Almost the same as Facebook moderation except I'm pretty sure they aren't doing the same thing for people who are actively organising and undertaking a genocide via the platform.

Feel free to necro this thread if you want to:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3897512

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Hell, I get confused for a while when I change my own avatar. Like, where did my posts go?

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

:aaaaa:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Pimpcasso posted:

I don't know who any of you are but I look forward to your inevitable fall from grace and to leaving the forum in shame like all mods before you :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Nooner posted:

the best mod meltdown was the one who got probated by lowtax for something and then the mod kept probating other people and using the probation reason messages to try to contact lowtax and then lowtax got real mad and permabanned him that was pretty funny

Yes, El Spider set an example that will be hard to measure up to. :ohdear: