Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Good day posting pals!

On behalf of the GBS moderation team, it is my pleasure to introduce you to three new moderators for your General Bullshit: Infidel Castro, CaptainSarcastic and KitConstantine! We're excited to have them on board and look forward to their insights and inputs and keeping GBS fun and happy and a great place to post.

Please give your condolences welcome them with open arms and happy hearts!

Seth Pecksniff fucked around with this message at 23:02 on Apr 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Outpost22 posted:

Serious question: What do mods actuality do?

We make sure the forums are a fun place to hang out and post with your pals :)

But we check reports, probate bad posters, get rid of underbrush (bad threads), and generally try to keep things chill

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

PhysicsFrenzy posted:

which ones your sockpuppet

(con-grats/dolences new mods! :confuoot:)

Dunno what you're talking about :ninja:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Seth Pecksniff is cool and good, and we should all consider subscribing to his patreon to get more of that sick oc he makes

:haibrower:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

istewart posted:

Hot drat, there's another fantastic thread idea that'll drive engagement clicks: Seth Pecksniff's "The OC" OCs

I never watched "The OC," so Seth could just make up whatever and I'd be down with it

Next time on "Seth's OC"

Will Seth and Beth tie the knot? What will Harley do about Jeff? And we find out who's really been sending those letters full of meth.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

you 👏 are 👏 your 👏 avatar 👏

Honestly this is true and when people change avatars it takes me a while to figure out who they are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Seth gives us an A on our report card but then brings in 3 new mods. Some good cop bad cop poo poo about to go down

:cop: