Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

Seth Pecksniff posted:

On behalf of the GBS moderation team, it is my pleasure to introduce you to two new moderators for your General Bullshit: Infidel Castro, CaptainSarcastic and KitConstantine! We're excited to have them on board and look forward to their insights and inputs and keeping GBS fun and happy and a great place to post.

Which one of them is putting in the work to maintain double posting personas? Gotta respect that hustle

Outpost22 posted:

Serious question: What do mods actuality do?

They got special buttons they push, I think it's like one of those clicker games on your phone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

new yugioh is fully sick

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Seth Pecksniff is cool and good, and we should all consider subscribing to his patreon to get more of that sick oc he makes

Hot drat, there's another fantastic thread idea that'll drive engagement clicks: Seth Pecksniff's "The OC" OCs

I never watched "The OC," so Seth could just make up whatever and I'd be down with it