Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

like what are you guys even messaging each other about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem
Sexting. :smuggo:

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

with goons? no thanks

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Pix of goony dix

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

an admin gave me platinum after the Brother Jonathan incident, to restore my avatar. i don't think i would have bought platinum, although if search worked ok at the time i would have.

normally goons spend the $10 to tell other goons they liked their posting vibe and there's a really chill discord they can join, just take your pants off

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I got given platinum after an accidental ban (they thought I was someone else it ruled and I got my avatar from it too).

So far I haven't had many messages, mainly just people trying to get me to join their cult or something.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
One of the stories I submitted to the GBS story thread had some messed up wording, so Applewhite PMed me about it. I made the needed corrections.

I don't really use it much. It was awarded to me because Garbage Day thought I made some funny posts over the years and wanted to give me some sort of reward before he stepped down as content creator and admin (this was a big surprise to me and I am pretty sure he was wrong).

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

looking like the answer to 'who buys pms' is 'nobody'

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I posted in a dnd thread and someone immediately bought me plat and i dont know who and i dont know why but i do not trust this gift strange benefactor

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Miss Broccoli posted:

I posted in a dnd thread and someone immediately bought me plat and i dont know who and i dont know why but i do not trust this gift strange benefactor

when u buy someone PMs but dont slip into them

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

you and your posting

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
We trade pangolins for carfentanil with each other over PMs.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
You can pm any poster and ask for nudes and they have to send some or they get banned

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
recipes, make up tips, cute boys, etc.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

STABASS posted:

recipes, make up tips, cute boys, etc.

Recipes for cute boys in makeup.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i've only received one unsolicited pm and it wasn't to invite me to a discord, just to make fun of me, thank god

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

You'll never understand what it truly mean to be internet until you try OP.
The secrets of the universe will be revealed.

Miss Broccoli
May 1, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pontificating rear end posted:

when u buy someone PMs but dont slip into them

ya. who did it. show your self coward. this is the forums version of calling the girl u like and wetting yourself in fear and breathing into the phone. who are you pms buyer

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i've made irl friends thanks to pms they're good op

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A never ending chain of various forest animals pissing, op.

Everyday there are hundreds and hundreds of "Re: forest animals pissing" emails in my inbox and after I download and archive each picture and name each pissing forest animal I delete the message because if you have too many in your inbox it takes forever to load

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
PMs are actually just another form of secret subforums to talk poo poo about normal account-havers.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
mostly nudes and lewds

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

I figured most people used them to buy/sell poo poo in the Marketplace. That's what I did, although I did get an amusing set of prolapse pictures from someone once (that I asked for, to be clear).

Icochet posted:

You can pm any poster and ask for nudes and they have to send some or they get banned

PM sent

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

although I did get an amusing set of prolapse pictures from someone once (that I asked for, to be clear).

ok, do you mean old timey "you asked for it" like you deserved prolapse pictures?

and if so, what is it that you did to deserve prolapse pictures? Is there a specific thing one could do that it is the cultural norm to send prolapse pictures for it or when you received the prolapse pictures did you think "well, the punishment fits the crime" and all is forgiven?

or do you mean you are specifically requesting prolapse pictures?

and if so, are you still requesting these? are you paying money for them and if that is the case how much? and do you have an angle preference? lighting?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Anyone that sends a PM for nudes needs to publically post a nude first before they get any in return. Can we put this in the rules please?

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

syntaxfunction posted:

Anyone that sends a PM for nudes needs to publically post a nude first before they get any in return. Can we put this in the rules please?

PM sent

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

You know the rules, make a thread buddy.

Twigand Berries
Sep 7, 2008

syntaxfunction posted:

You know the rules, make a thread buddy.

i already did search for it

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
PMs come with buying plat, which has numerous other features such as

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
I got plat so hopefully loving one day my Lil grenade will be a basketball

PMs is for sending steam codes to each other duh

Dr. Gojo Shioji
Apr 22, 2004

Twigand Berries posted:

or do you mean you are specifically requesting prolapse pictures?

and if so, are you still requesting these? are you paying money for them and if that is the case how much? and do you have an angle preference? lighting?

I had to look back in my PMs to see who it was. It was Grindcore Meggido who had offered prolapse pictures if you PMed him, so I figured eh, what the hell. Although I'm sure one could come up with a scenario where sending another poster pics of prolapsed anuses would be a just punishment for some forums crime.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Is that a new form of internet currency?

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it’s how we swap Doom WADs

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Dr. Gojo Shioji posted:

I had to look back in my PMs to see who it was. It was Grindcore Meggido who had offered prolapse pictures if you PMed him, so I figured eh, what the hell. Although I'm sure one could come up with a scenario where sending another poster pics of prolapsed anuses would be a just punishment for some forums crime.

jose was also doing this. is it just a gbs mod thing?

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

hahah you have NO IDEA what you're missing out on by not having PM

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Doctor Dogballs posted:

hahah you have NO IDEA what you're missing out on by not having PM

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i buy PMs (penis massages) they're 60 bucks but i tip a hundred