Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tyler Whitney
Jan 21, 2020

Why don't you make it sing?

Escobarbarian posted:

Carnivale: really wanted to get into this one but after half of s1 I just wasn’t vibing with it at all

I can definitely see this, Carnivale's first season pace is absolutely glacial (it makes Westworld look fast, by comparison). The second season is quicker but not by a tremendous amount.

For me any of the long form CW shows need about half their episode order trimmed to make it watchable; plus picking the Flash and Arrow back up again is daunting just due to the quality slide alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU