Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Friday you should plan to spectate concord pond as it's run twice and if you're lucky you'll find the jump area.

Saturday spectate on fish pond / sturdevant as it's run two or three times.

You'll be in the woods all day and can't move until the course clear car comes through, so bring enough water/beer as necessary. Don't be a dick to spectator marshals as they're just volunteers. I'll link the spectator guide if they ever release it.

Come see me at parc expose, but I'll be doing sweep instead of competing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

Wroughtirony posted:

Thanks for the tips! We'll definitely come say hi. Where are you staying in Bethel? I need to book a hotel for the weekend.

I shack up with friends who are racing.

Maine Ski Lodging is an option but avoid the brookeside condos:

https://www.maineskilodging.com/category/slopeside-vacation-rentals

Also random airbnbs etc.

You can also camp at Bethel outdoor adventure https://betheloutdooradventure.com/

Slow is Fast
Dec 25, 2006

M_Gargantua posted:

I'll be dashing south to catch a flight come Sunday morning, so definitely can't make the party. But I will be saying hi at expo and enjoying Concord Pond. We've got two cars running this year in our group.

What cars and #s. I'll be doing sweep and a good contact to have up here.