Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

CannonFodder posted:

Two HHRs and one is a vert

what the absolute gently caress

SSRs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
I've seen senior care facilities in houses with similar setups. Shits weird.

Probably still better than the people in Cali who put tiny houses in their backyard with no plumbing and the power is just a cable run from the actual house renting for 1k or more.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
It's clearly a doge house

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

As long as there's another detached work shop nearby that's pretty perfect honestly.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Kit Walker posted:

A relative of mine has a shower with two shower heads on opposite sides so you don't have to keep turning like a rotisserie chicken and it owns. I'd definitely invest in a BATHECUBE

I still turn around to wash my back

Idk. Habit.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Pookah posted:

I'm just annoyed that the pillar covers up the black border of the tiles, like the pillars were just planted randomly all over the house.

We looked at a house that had some similarly gaudy dumb poo poo, but even worse they had placed it before the tile.

And the tile is no longer made, nor did they have spares, so removing the poo poo meant you either had open spots on your floor or redo the entire house.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Just makes me think of that early gta5 mission

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Double mirrors for a single sink vanity lol

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Kit Walker posted:

The three recliners slammed together in place of a couch really says a lot about this guy's ideas of physical intimacy. Never even thought for a second, "huh, I bet it would be nice to cuddle up with my partner while watching a movie or something"

The lighting would also make me hate the place but other than that it's kinda neat

Things like that are sold as couches, usually branded for like a home theater room. Wife and I considered one for a bit since it's just us, but the dogs like laying on the couch so we just got boring regular couch.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Radio Paranoia posted:

That's the wrong couch!

"Where do you recognize this couch from?" "Exhibit C, and my recurring nightmares."

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Ghost Leviathan posted:

And kettles! You can get matching sets.

Isn't a smeg kettle just a pony jar in a windowsill

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
I think you'll find, actually, that it's the real life Red Jaguar guarding his wares from those dastardly barracuda, monkeys, iguanas, parrots and snakes.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Trabant posted:

Oh hey, speaking of elevated structures:

https://i.imgur.com/i17vI0d.mp4

Have a few too many, hug the porcelain king then decide to go to bed. Splat.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

aniviron posted:

Speaking from Wisconsin experience, you can do things to mitigate heat loss from windows, and frankly the money you aren't spending to buy that will probably be a lot cheaper overall than the heating bill. The flat top makes me nervous though, you don't see many ungabled roofs around here because you don't want six feet of snow weighing down on top of the building. At least that much water is surprisingly good insulation?

Heated metal roof maybe? That's a weird rear end choice in such a snow heavy state, however it's a perfect house for impending climate change.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
And everyone laughed at grover for just putting the window lower smdh

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Historically not true.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Sure, but those modern reinforcing techniques exist. So at this point is it just maintaining tradition out of spite? That would be very in character for the English.

Nah now its just a rich English thing to see how deep you can dig to add size to your lovely damp house. Iirc they keep finding artifacts and munitions that stop the digs....or they just hire people who dgaf and will just grind up some vases and skeletons and keep on diggin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

dr_rat posted:

Wait why doesn't the Kitchen even go to the wall of the "room" it's in? Again I gotta assume it's just bait with how much is wrong with it.

Like the floor plan is just straight up wrong. Look at the size of the landing in front of the bathroom on the image vs the floor plan, also the number of stairs are off. Bathroom seems to be different dimensions as well just based off how far into the left part you can see.

Pretty sure that's just the counter, and it does go all the way