Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'll contribute my short stories. They're very famous and well received always because I'm a great writer. You can thank me for stooping to the level of everyone else to help you, I know I'm amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Articles such as:
C-SPAM Tourism: The Hidden GBS Epidemic
My Wife Divorced Me and I Deserved It
Elden Rings the Elden Rings Edition
Groverhaus: A Monument Ahead Its Time
The Mod Potential Roundup: Who Is The Next Victim?
In Defence of Elon Musk
A House Tour and Psychoanlysis of Literally a Person
It's Not Messy, It's My Own System! A Guide to Never Cleaning Up After Yourself
"Nice Let's Play, Care For Some Harassment?" Building Your Own FF Let's Play Series!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
OP please outline article basics. Word count, types of articles, etc. I will write things. I won't think them through, but I'm gonna write them and by God you'll loving appreciate them.

Please categorise like so:
Short fiction (700 words + a picture of Jeffrey)
Standard article (503 words and a footnote apology)
Long form article (three pages and half a fifth)
etc
etc