Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

if it's a cocoon and something comes out of it, we should save the cocoon and see what kind of silk we can spin out of it

our babies need hats and mittens

well maybe not the one in the cocoon, I guess we'll see

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Manifisto posted:

if it's a cocoon and something comes out of it, we should save the cocoon and see what kind of silk we can spin out of it

our babies need hats and mittens

well maybe not the one in the cocoon, I guess we'll see

oh sure a hat seems fine

pick a hat

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

KitConstantine

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Toadette has never been hotter :swoon:

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
well somehow putting the shower cap on the jelly turned it into a jellyfish because shower caps look like jellyfishes and also they are prone to get wet, like jellyfish

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Bo-Pepper posted:

baby is all wrapped up perhaps to hide a mystery?

Next level loot crates. Ya get a baby with random novelty items. Skip ultrasounds to avoid spoiling the surprise.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Plant MONSTER.

these are our current babies : )

KitConstantine

Oh no! Why is the jelly baby sad?

I'm excited to see what may come of cocoon lad/lass/nbuddy

And who is angel smoochin :wink:

Thank You To Pot Smoke Phoenix

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i agree and further state all these babies look sad either through facial expressions or color scheme please cheer up the babies

Plant MONSTER.

Well, we can pick ONE baby to give a toy to at the moment so who gets a toy?

this is what happens when you adopt 3 babies on a 1 baby budget

Plant MONSTER.

Actually I'm feeling rather pissy so I'VE decided that ANGEL BABY will get a toy first.

But you guys can pick

KitConstantine

Guitar!!!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

why is the guitar surrounded by fiery hellflames i find this all very suspicious so choose the car in a wood grain universe

Barking Gecko

:agreed:

biosterous

definitely the hell guitar

heaven or hell? let's rock!

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Manifisto

yes guitar is the right choice

ty nesamdoom!

Seth Pecksniff

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Guitar!

:siren:
click here for the greatest promo in SAW history
:siren:

Find out why everyone on SAW loves Seth!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Jammer Guitar!!

sig by owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

it seems

BABY has evolved into ANGEL

we fed the baby angel the guitar and... di-di-digimon digimon

oh no rebelious rocker hell angel

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
it's just a phase

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Heather Papps

hello friend

*stay up all night waiting for rebelious rocker hell angel to come home*

pixaal

Plant MONSTER. posted:

How's this loincloth working? It looks to be transparent so not great for coving your bits.

KitConstantine

pixaal posted:

How's this loincloth working? It looks to be transparent so not great for coving your bits.

Angels canonically don't really have bits. Ignore the Bible books that have them getting down with human ladies, those are explicitly non canon(for all christians i think? Catholics for sure)

Also this is the first time I've gotten to use Canon in the classical sense

Heather Papps

hello friend

KitConstantine posted:

Angels canonically don't really have bits. Ignore the Bible books that have them getting down with human ladies, those are explicitly non canon(for all christians i think? Catholics for sure)

Also this is the first time I've gotten to use Canon in the classical sense

no dicks, WAY too many wings and eyes

Plant MONSTER.

pixaal posted:

its transparent but shes wearing a full on colorful body suit with a weird hoop skirt as well.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Plant MONSTER. posted:

this kind of reminds me of a ralph bakshi fairy or somethin it's neat and good i hope the teen rocker angel grows out of this phase soon though i bet an angel could really make a racket if it wanted to

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Manifisto

I am pleased that rebellious rocker hell angel knows that the middle finger is the guitar strummin' finger

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

Plant MONSTER. posted:

:sickos:

gallery of sigs

he/him

KitConstantine

Plant MONSTER. posted:

What kind of jams does she play? or are they incomprehensible to the moral mind?

pixaal

it is just a tribute, to the most angelic song in the world

Plant MONSTER.

KitConstantine posted:

What kind of jams does she play? or are they incomprehensible to the moral mind?

She duets with a circuit-bent electro-harpist, their sound has hints of Tropical Goth.

Plant MONSTER.

Hey we should pick a habitat for the pupa to well... pupate in, eh?

Barking Gecko

I vote for the sylvan woodland.

KitConstantine

Beautiful woods :swoon:

biosterous

donkey kong beehive

gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
desert biome :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

I just learned that toy that I have seen something similar to before is supposed to be a tiny, weird guitar and not some sort of puffy door key thing, like some sort of lame safer version of giving a baby your car and house keys to jangle about.