Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Twenty Four posted:

I just learned that toy that I have seen something similar to before is supposed to be a tiny, weird guitar and not some sort of puffy door key thing, like some sort of lame safer version of giving a baby your car and house keys to jangle about.

u mean a fob?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Areola Grande posted:

u mean a fob?

Nah like it always looked like a literal oversized puffy key to me, like you would use to open a door, purposefully proportionally exaggerated because it is a baby's toy.

Think of the "body" of the guitar in the picture being the key handle and the "neck and headstock" being the part you insert into the lock and turn. It's even got some serrated parts on the neck like a key would have and some bonus jangly stuff on the bottom like a key ring. I don't know, my brain is broken! Also keys have traditionally been a thing people let baby's play with when they had nothing else to give them.

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

biosterous posted:

donkey kong beehive

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
kay but iif it weren't a guitar, why does it have the happy smile?

Twenty Four

To be fair I am really tired and might have confused it with a very similar looking baby toy that actually is supposed to be a representation of a key. Or I'm an idiot. Or both. Probably both.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
dude regular guitars don't have smiley faces on them, I was just pickin on you. :(

alnilam

What is a guitar, but a "key" to perdition? :thunk:

Twenty Four

Plant MONSTER. posted:

dude regular guitars don't have smiley faces on them, I was just pickin on you. :(

Oh I know, all is well friend! I know my way around a guitar even if I am way out of practice. There are at least 6 in a smallish room with me right now! I do not, however, know my way around baby toys, especially when over tired, lol.

alnilam

Twenty Four posted:

Oh I know, all is well friend! I know my way around a guitar even if I am way out of practice. There are at least 6 in a smallish room with me right now! I do not, however, know my way around baby toys, especially when over tired, lol.

Poor Twenty Four can't figure out how to stack the colored rings in the right order

Heather Papps

hello friend

the lovely woods for a lovely pupae

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Twenty Four

alnilam posted:

Poor Twenty Four can't figure out how to stack the colored rings in the right order

Yeah I've got that whole "square peg in the round hole, it'll work if you just try hard enough" thing going for me lol.

Plant MONSTER.

we place the pupa in the woods and suddenly IT ECLOSES

We got MOTH!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Plant MONSTER. posted:

We got MOTH!

:syoon: best Arceus forme :palmon:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

google THIS

We're going to have a lot of explaining to do when the social worker checks up on us

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Well they evolve so quick, especially with a lot of time and love..... no no please don't look under there officer.... I don't know how that rare candy got there

sig by owlhawk911

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

What is a guitar, but a "key" to perdition? :thunk:

yet a keytar, ironically, opens the gates to heaven

Plant MONSTER. posted:

We got MOTH!

they grow up so fast! I'm guessing this one is still around primarily because of our porch light, if that goes out what will become of our baaaaby?

ty nesamdoom!

KitConstantine

Plant MONSTER. posted:

We got MOTH!

Fancy :kimchi:

Thank You To Pot Smoke Phoenix

pixaal

Manifisto posted:

yet a keytar, ironically, opens the gates to heaven

Are you saying the stairway to heaven is like the Museum of Science music note stairs? Does it play stairway to haven as you climb them?

sig by owlhawk911

Heather Papps

hello friend

okay... babies please be still, my camera is old fashioned. please! stop moving!

Manifisto

Heather Papps posted:

okay... babies please be still, my camera is old fashioned. please! stop moving!

lol

pixaal posted:

Are you saying the stairway to heaven is like the Museum of Science music note stairs? Does it play stairway to haven as you climb them?

I am saying that the power of a sweet sweet keytar riff is such that the clouds part and a shaft of light shines through and beckons the listener to paradise. I have never seen the note stairs appear at such a time, but maybe I just haven't listened to a gnarly enough keytar solo.

ty nesamdoom!

biosterous

Manifisto posted:

lol

I am saying that the power of a sweet sweet keytar riff is such that the clouds part and a shaft of light shines through and beckons the listener to paradise. I have never seen the note stairs appear at such a time, but maybe I just haven't listened to a gnarly enough keytar solo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUf9b8c3ZUw

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Plant MONSTER.

If anyone is wondering each of the starting creatures will have five evolution steps before capping off. Each evolution can branch off into different things depending on what things y'all pick.

Plant MONSTER.

Jellyfish's snack time!

what do we feed them?

biosterous

SPACE CUPCAKE

gallery of sigs

he/him

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Jellyfish's snack time!

what do we feed them?

alnilam

biosterous posted:

SPACE CUPCAKE

Heather Papps

hello friend

droopy cupcake plz

pixaal

I could go for some space cake

KitConstantine

Sea cupcake!!

Twenty Four

I feel like the sea cake would be most fitting for a jelly fish, but with a "probably no real wrong answers" kind of deal I sort of want to see what happens with the space cake!

Leraika

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
space cake please

Plant MONSTER.

JELLYFISHMON CAKE EVOLVES TOOOOO

ufo alien abyssal jellyfish space probe

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 04:08 on May 2, 2022

Leraika

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
I love his darling little eyes

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
good, he can drive the others to recitals and karate

biosterous

i hope guitar angel baby plays sick rock songs while ufo baby puts on cool light shows and moth baby dances in the sky

gallery of sigs

he/him

pixaal

This is turning into a sick band, is the ship speakers? Drums? Does this guy play the theremin?

sig by owlhawk911

Plant MONSTER.

so our angel rocker daughter needs to go to school!!!!

Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!
i wanted a son so i am going to push that onto our daughter.

A

pixaal

I want to go into the white void in the middle of the tree and learn from the squirrels between timelines.

sig by owlhawk911

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

finishing school but i think she should get degrees at both