Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

actionjackson posted:

what about the people moving to idaho

not normal, only something prospective homeowners do when they’re extremely stressed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

Xaris posted:

eh. i know a whole lot of california boomers who've packed up and sold their $80k 1980 tracthouse for million+ and moved out to like Coeur d'Alene and Sandpoint or even boise. not because they're stressed but because california has gotten too lib with banning plastic bags, CRT, and gays everywhere.

and when they’re sick of the libs in boise theyll retire to a summer home in whitefish montana, a migration as timeless as the monarchs and sandhill cranes

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

townhomes are great! a developer can take one lot w/ a single home worth $750,000 and transform it into one lot with three homes each worth $750,000

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

My family homestead (yea I'm a 7th generation texan :clint: ) is a few thousand acres in one of the poorest counties in texas. It's all undivided land so that no one can sell any part of it unless all people living on it agree to it. It's pretty worthless except for the timber, but that get's poached every few years and the trees are probably all dead by now since they are never allowed enough time to grow back. It had cows on it growing up, but they are gone now and the lake on it is probably not fit for watering livestock anymore.

where in texas? you could be sitting on a succulent goldmine my friend

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

ate poo poo on live tv posted:

Near the Big Thicket region of Texas.

hm well, give it another couple decades for the climate to push the deserts north and you’ll be peyote king of east texas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

Start a cactus farm.

Mr. Sharps posted:

where in texas? you could be sitting on a succulent goldmine my friend

cut this other jabroni out of the deal and ill split the profits with you 60 / 40