Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019
Cool and good to move here during the pandemic and buy three houses and rent out two to pay for your own
Also cool and good to evict people just so you can jack up the rent
I'm ready for Year Zero

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019
lmao I thought 90k for a trailer was ridiculous but now there's a trailer going for 175k and 300/month in park fees. I have a friend who bought a house with a few acres for around that price three years ago

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

i say swears online posted:

c-spam needs a lil down to the countryside cleanse

Return to the countryside you say?

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

We should build some soviet style housing.

We should sow some Kampuchean style fields

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

Bar Ran Dun posted:

views on properties in Redfin have fallen collapsed really. from hundreds the first v day of list to less than a hundred.

everybody is filtering for a lower max price.

I stopped looking for houses because all it did was make me feel like poo poo and start thinking thoughts best left in a shack in Montana

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019
I know some nice farmland in Guyana that nobody's using right now. Who wants to make Goonestown with me?

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019

i am harry posted:

half a mil to buy an old people only apartment in a 15 unit building right next to a road that never doesn’t have cars driving on it and serves as one of the main roads into Estes Park

lol epic I saw that and my first thought was "Wow 460k for 2100 square feet within walking distance of a lake, not bad"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonelessdongs
Jul 17, 2019
Soon starter homes will return as the squat you inhabit while planning your assault and conquest of the house you really want to live in

bonelessdongs has issued a correction as of 01:51 on May 17, 2022