Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Relin posted:

time for coastal yuppies to take their 6 figure remote work jobs to bumfuck interiorstate and drive the home prices there up
nobody wants to live in bumfuck, especially when you're become accustomed to being a coastal yuppie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

actionjackson posted:

what about the people moving to idaho
… richard spencer?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

actionjackson posted:

rich techies moving to sun valley i mean
ultra-luxury ski towns are not a representative sample of life in idaho. besides, didn’t Mr. Holland’s Opus’s Son move there are immediately hate it because weather, lack of dining options, lack of events, etc.?

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Teabag Dome Scandal posted:

I believe he objected to how long his Amazon packages took to arrive
lmfao that’s the one. i knew it was something lame, but drat that’s even lamer than i remember.

at least the bay area tech guy who moved to austin was upset at things that actually matter, such as a hollowed-out civil society, terrible weather, terrible schools, terrible food, and zero culture

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Mola Yam posted:

australia and canada have been at the bottom of these kinds of lists for a decade, i would cut off my nuts for a <5x median multiple, so i guess what i'm saying is stop complaining? but also it sucks everywhere.
just lol at how this is just a list of boring anglophone cities in a roughly descending order of awfulness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Mola Yam posted:

cheapest interest rates in human history OP

a situation that will last forever, ah, excuse me *puts hand to earpiece*
airbnb + ~0% interest for rich people has ruined housing in the US for multiple generations, just like the "right to buy" council housing in the UK