Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

excellent feng shui

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I like the sarcastic home inspector guy. he has a very soothing voice as well

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/7312560047668743467

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

great news, I found the kind of houses I like and desperately want. terrible news, they cost over 600k

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

The Oldest Man posted:

blows me away every time that our warped housing market thinks thats a better living situation than a thousand square foot apartment

a thousand square foot apartment is huge. anything decent that size in Minneapolis is like 3 grand a month

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

these are the kinds of houses and backyards I dont understand. I wouldnt want to set foot outside let alone sit in my hot tub

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

professional staging? who needs it

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

drat how come the houses I like cost like 750k. is this what all of humanity through all of time has meant by life is unfair

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Crusty Nutsack posted:

my friend's rich parents spend half the year in florida and make them visit with the grandkids every winter. it's a great way to build family resentment!

if your parents are rich you are also rich. you dont get to steal non rich valor

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Crusty Nutsack posted:

they charged their own kid interest on a loan

well now they could use the grandkids to flip it on them and charge a visitation fee

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

now this is a great house. and I mean that. https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/119-Wayzata-St-Saint-Paul-MN-55117/2141031_zpid/