Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Anyone got some banging M/ML/MLM quotes on landlords I can use to spice up a speech I'm giving at a housing crisis open mic event? Something to either open or end my little rant about how landlords were still able to evict people for no good reason despite there being rent control and regulations where I lived.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Ice Phisherman posted:

I've caught bedbugs in my hotel room half a dozen times in the past decade

Wtf

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
There's no way to mount a shower curtain across it, either

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
And if they didn't pay the rent, the absent landlord that ignored fines would still be allowed to gently caress the tenant in the courts because the courts are judged by landlords.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

HashtagGirlboss posted:

NorCal like Bay Area? Or real NorCal like Redding or eureka or something?

There are still houses in the bay area for 700k??

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
It's for hotpot

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
What's wrong with the laptop keyboard?

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

i say swears online posted:

she's slowly appropriating the fixtures. she already took down the disco ball and made a blouse

lol

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Willa Rogers posted:

when I cross as a pedestrian at a cross walk I hold up my hand and do the stop thing while I'm still on the curb

You should wear a helmet for proper safety since you're already being weird about it

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts
Left on red is a very rare exception here, for good reason. Right on red and 4 way stops no roundabouts is indicative of the United States' piss poor approach to infrastructure.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i don't trust americans with access to roundabouts

They'd implement them and soon after put stop signs in because they couldn't handle them. I ignored the stop signs, no one else did it was sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The wall was built after the fact, I'd imagine

So it was changed into something else and is no longer what it was, a qualitative poo poo