Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

lol now add property tax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

actionjackson posted:

look at the size of this loving kitchen, you can't even fit it all in one pic. it's almost bigger than my home

how many loving cabinets do you need, there's like 50 doors and drawers just in this pic, what the gently caress are they putting in these

those appliances are probably 10-15k alone

it looks very nice. i would love to host Thanksgiving dinner for all of my family and friends there.

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

For $50k you can live a block away from a weed store.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1415-11th-St-Charleston-IL-61920/80645075_zpid/

Honestly not in awful shape.

i'd consider this one cause it's in a college town

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

AnimeIsTrash posted:

thinking about buying a house so i can rent it out for some passive income

i recommend Pittsburgh

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

External Organs posted:

When we did a refinance in February the mortgage place just went off the Zillow estimate and didn't even do a new appraisal. Uh, okay.

yeah same here lmao. the Zillow estimate also knocked off the PMI

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

sonatinas posted:

i guess when WGN was a thing you were watching Chicago channels nationwide. that’s how I became aware of bozo the clown

turn on your TV

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

1 bathroom is fine but if i'm paying todays prices i'm getting 1.5 at least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

actionjackson posted:

don't forget about saloon doors

i want to bust through these like Kramer so bad