Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

the smoking gun has been found

vvvv first one is dalle3, had more trouble getting it past the censor but better results overall then MJ, it just consistently wants to light the filter end

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Mar 25, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

First one is p cool

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Mar 23, 2024

snorch
Jul 27, 2009
I think I found a groove here with Juggernaut-XL. My favorite thing to do is feed it simple prompts and see where it goes.

e:

Way too many images to post here so I'll post this gallery where I've named them according to their prompt:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/Nw1NkN2

snorch fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Mar 23, 2024

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Prompt: "a well-meaning but unfortunately misguided American* public safety campaign warning about the dangers of eating excessively spicy foods of other nationalities"
* Or state

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

lmao what the gently caress

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

Sab669 posted:

don't act like you don't farp in your spare time just like the rest of us

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

biznatchio posted:

don't act like you don't farp in your spare time just like the rest of us

Certainly not while eating excreessivly spicy foood

naem
May 29, 2011

Sab669 posted:

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
http://puu.sh/K3zan/fd74cd315a.mp4

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord

:five::five::five::five:

naem
May 29, 2011

we’re doomed

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

:2monocle:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol::lol::lol:

Holy poo poo I'm going to have an aneurysm.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

The future of standup is absurdist and weird, and I'm here for it.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Suno question:

The free tier gives you 50 credits / 10 songs, but for each prompt, it created two different versions, so basically I could only run 5 prompts and the daily credits were gone.

On their pricing plan page, it says "2 running jobs at once" for the free tier and "10 running jobs at once" for the "Pro" plan (which is "2,500 credits/500 songs").

Does the "Pro" plan create 10 different versions of each prompt, so that it's boiling down to being able to submit just 50 prompts per month?

I don't see any option to limit the output to one song per prompt, the free tier always creates two variations, so I wonder if the "Pro" plan will burn through 50 prompts with 10 variations each. Just interpolating the data I am seeing.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

fake doctor selling pain pills, mellow cafe
https://app.suno.ai/song/d35176ca-a5be-415d-841f-891363f17355

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

naem posted:

we’re doomed

https://cdn1.suno.ai/adecd99a-b7c9-403d-9891-379a5ec7a4e8.mp4
:stare:

https://cdn1.suno.ai/45530fcb-d454-4f12-97df-a24e5565fb58.mp4
I tried to get it to add some levity with some jazzy music but, uhhhh

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

mcbexx posted:

Suno question:

The free tier gives you 50 credits / 10 songs, but for each prompt, it created two different versions, so basically I could only run 5 prompts and the daily credits were gone.

On their pricing plan page, it says "2 running jobs at once" for the free tier and "10 running jobs at once" for the "Pro" plan (which is "2,500 credits/500 songs").

Does the "Pro" plan create 10 different versions of each prompt, so that it's boiling down to being able to submit just 50 prompts per month?

I don't see any option to limit the output to one song per prompt, the free tier always creates two variations, so I wonder if the "Pro" plan will burn through 50 prompts with 10 variations each. Just interpolating the data I am seeing.

The whole "running jobs at once" is the number of different tracks you can have generating in the background. As far as I know Pro plan users still get two generations for each prompt, they can just have more prompts being generated at the same time.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I keep trying to make standup comedy on suno but it just makes songs about it. not sure what I'm missing.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

mcbexx posted:

Suno question:

The way Suno sells it's service on that page is not the best.

They count each generation as a 'song', with v3 that means you can get up to 2 minutes per generation, but that most likely won't contain an entire song.

Practically how using Suno works is like this:

You prompt it, get two generations, go with one, and continue from there. You are generating to an end result. Each song I have that is complete and I am happy with sits atop a large amount of burned credits, easily 200 or so per complete song. You definitely get audio with your credits, but you won't use it.

LifeSunDeath posted:

I keep trying to make standup comedy on suno but it just makes songs about it. not sure what I'm missing.

It isn't a 100% perfect thing, but here is the Suno link to that poo poo pants one so you can see how I built it. It didn't take too many tries, but I didn't get it right off the bat:

https://app.suno.ai/song/11b354d1-7590-42b3-8188-279ee4ac87f3

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

stand-up tracks are a fantastic idea, here's my attempt at a gibberish stand-up track:
https://cdn1.suno.ai/3156a025-430e-4e3b-8b23-62ce41a3a816.mp4
I'll have to mess around with this when I have more time tomorrow, but poo poo PANTS is a masterpiece

edit:
Live from the Chuckle Hut
https://app.suno.ai/song/ed036f52-37c4-48b7-b571-6319c9cb5100/

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Mar 25, 2024

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Soulhunter posted:

stand-up tracks are a fantastic idea, here's my attempt at a gibberish stand-up track:
I'll have to mess around with this when I have more time tomorrow, but poo poo PANTS is a masterpiece

Live at the Met secret track

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat
Just a friendly reminder that we do have a Suno Thread, a very cool thread that would only be made cooler by your cool presence.

Meanwhile, here's another random grab bag of what I've made recently:

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

Why is Thrall attempting to seduce VLC?

PaleFigure
Sep 3, 2007

the other white meat

Sab669 posted:

I don't think it's so much a seduction as it is a "and what kind of time do you call this to come crawling home?"

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Sab669 posted:

That's not VLC he just ate some people that were on drugs and he's a wizard now. That's his hat.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

drat so I tried "standup comedy, live, chatter, laughter, deadpan, spoken word" and it still gave me a sing songy output. My suno just doesn't want me to laugh.
https://app.suno.ai/song/7bef1aa7-d27a-4aa8-9b2f-50ec1cdd3ba8/

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but what are some of the best models that can be run locally?
I’ve got it stable diffusion running locally from this git repo:
https://github.com/CompVis/stable-diffusion.git
And it’s generating images but they aren’t that great. I’m not trying to generate stuff as good as whats in this thread, but I am trying to generate the best I can locally for free. I want to see what the limit is for offline generation. I have a beefy machine with a 4090 if that matters.
I’m using the “default” stable-diffusion-v1/model.ckpt file that’s around 7.5gb. Should I be grabbing a different one from somewhere.

Sorry if this is all obvious or the wrong place to ask. Just point me in a direction and I’ll head that way.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

KakerMix posted:

The way Suno sells it's service on that page is not the best.

They count each generation as a 'song', with v3 that means you can get up to 2 minutes per generation, but that most likely won't contain an entire song.

Practically how using Suno works is like this:

You prompt it, get two generations, go with one, and continue from there. You are generating to an end result. Each song I have that is complete and I am happy with sits atop a large amount of burned credits, easily 200 or so per complete song. You definitely get audio with your credits, but you won't use it.

It isn't a 100% perfect thing, but here is the Suno link to that poo poo pants one so you can see how I built it. It didn't take too many tries, but I didn't get it right off the bat:

https://app.suno.ai/song/11b354d1-7590-42b3-8188-279ee4ac87f3

Did you write the text for it? It's great but it also takes away a bit of the "magic" of AI

dumb.
Apr 11, 2014

-=💀=-

namlosh posted:

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but what are some of the best models that can be run locally?
I’ve got it stable diffusion running locally from this git repo:
https://github.com/CompVis/stable-diffusion.git
And it’s generating images but they aren’t that great. I’m not trying to generate stuff as good as whats in this thread, but I am trying to generate the best I can locally for free. I want to see what the limit is for offline generation. I have a beefy machine with a 4090 if that matters.
I’m using the “default” stable-diffusion-v1/model.ckpt file that’s around 7.5gb. Should I be grabbing a different one from somewhere.

Sorry if this is all obvious or the wrong place to ask. Just point me in a direction and I’ll head that way.

I'm not familiar with that SD ui, but it looks pretty old... can it only do SDv1? If so, you might want to check out a more modern interface that can run SDXL models like Fooocus, AUTOMATIC1111 or ComfyUI.

As for XL models, I'm a fan of RealVisXL, Juggernaut XL, Colossus Project and ZavyChromaXL.

I don't use 1.5 very often anymore, but some 1.5 models I dig are Analog Madness, Photon, Realistic Stock Photo and Epic Photogasm.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.

ymgve posted:

Did you write the text for it? It's great but it also takes away a bit of the "magic" of AI

I..yeah you have to provide the text, Suno won't do stuff on its own. You can use the in-built GPT to have it write you a cliche style song about whatever you ask, but then Suno sings that.

I did indeed spend maybe 1-2 minutes typing 'poo poo pants' into the prompt box.

I honestly can't tell what magic you mean :negative:

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".

dumb. posted:

I'm not familiar with that SD ui, but it looks pretty old... can it only do SDv1? If so, you might want to check out a more modern interface that can run SDXL models like Fooocus, AUTOMATIC1111 or ComfyUI.

As for XL models, I'm a fan of RealVisXL, Juggernaut XL, Colossus Project and ZavyChromaXL.

I don't use 1.5 very often anymore, but some 1.5 models I dig are Analog Madness, Photon, Realistic Stock Photo and Epic Photogasm.

Awesome, lots of keywords for me to google. I’m sure that I’m probably using a UI that’s old… it’s command line lol. It just looked like the official one so I started there.
There’s so much crap out there for AI now that it’s hard to search for real stuff.
Is there a good resource for searching available models that are somewhat vetted? I’ve used hugginngface but it has so many models that are just blank initial check-ins. Is it the best resource to see what’s out there?

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

https://civitai.com/ should be helpful for some models and such.

Sab669
Sep 24, 2009

PaleFigure posted:

I don't think it's so much a seduction as it is a "and what kind of time do you call this to come crawling home?"

I dunno man, a pink frilly robe is one thing but he's got a cock sock on

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Sedgr posted:

https://civitai.com/ should be helpful for some models and such.

they host NWS models so careful if you click this with people around. Default mode does hide nudity but not everyone flags their stuff so sometimes even in worksafe mode you'll see some until people report it and it gets force flagged.

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

:krad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

KakerMix posted:

I..yeah you have to provide the text, Suno won't do stuff on its own. You can use the in-built GPT to have it write you a cliche style song about whatever you ask, but then Suno sings that.

I did indeed spend maybe 1-2 minutes typing 'poo poo pants' into the prompt box.

I honestly can't tell what magic you mean :negative:

I mean, I've been impressed by some of the autogenerated lyrics it created when I asked for songs, and haven't tried the new version, so was not sure if you gave it a prompt or the actual lyrics.