Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Rime posted:

There are, obvs, a lot of misses and weird glitch poo poo.

I prefer it this way because it makes the art more interesting, too bad they always have to smooth everything out until it looks as bland as all the other art that exists solely for rich people to launder their money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Can we have a separate thread for discussing the philosophical ramifications of this technology and use this thread solely for posting weird, funny, and scary pictures? As someone who has no talent and would actually like a program that generates art for me, I just want to look at the crazy pictures because I'm not really someone who is affected by the creation of this technology and as such, it's not my place to weigh in on it.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

KakerMix posted:

You're using the tool yeah? Your opinion matters just as much as anyone's, your thoughts on the matter mean something in the greater conversation. Personally I really like the mix of incredibly wild art and the philosophical quandaries associated with it. I straight-up reject your 'go somewhere else I don't want to feel bad' request. :colbert:

Well if you want my honest opinion, art that was made from scratch by a human will always feel special to me because of the skill and effort involved.