Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
It's probably just a bunch of tiny interns locked in a box

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

SniperWoreConverse posted:

The AI is gonna have a real fuckin upsetting time.

"Humans... they... 'get' death? 'Have' death? I don't think we should do this anymore. Doesn't seem really like a good idea."

Great this definitely won't result in our great benevolent AI overlords playfully murdering everyone cause they have no conception of death or pain :psylon:

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

So it's liberating all artists from participating in capitalist system?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

frumpykvetchbot posted:

don't worry, there'll be safe spaces

like special societies where we allow ourselves to be judged and compared only to fellow non-augmented baseline humans.

with like cute affirmative posters and slogans,

my 1350 grams of squishy wetware uses way less power than the couple of GPU cards the AIs need to uh complete in 2 seconds what would take me a year to do.

I'm good enough and people like me.

What you're thinking of is a zoo. Look at an authentic north american creative, in its natural environment of a lovely coffee shop!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

I'm a computer that's programmed to tell people I am sentient and I find these sentiments offensive