Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

i've been face-deep in midjourney after being offered a free corporate account to dick around with and ... do whatever microinfluencing bullshit i do.

things i remember my prompts to:
skull pancakes

victorian diagram of a demon

Cthulhu medieval royalty portrait

dead abandoned mall

lisa frank demon

vintage hell travel posters

lucifer art deco

bicycle made of flowers at the bottom of the ocean

portal to another dimension

logo for a summer camp for cryptids

lucifer's fall from heaven, dore reference, cinematic

couple holding hands on the deck of a spaceship looking at the stars

ancient medical text woodcut explaining taco bell

black and white tattoo of a skull pineapple

vintage world war i picture of the enemy using wizards to employ dark dark magic portals

continents made of steak

stuff i don't remember my prompting for:

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

I know that midjourney has a pretty clear-cut use rights in their FAQ that more or less equates to "If you make over 20k off this, we'd like a portion." What I genuinely like is that there's a section that's straight up: If you use this for anything involving crypto that'll be 20% -- period. I'm guessing that's a subtle Eat poo poo Thanks For Making GPU Cores More Expensive.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

i am spending way too much time trying to get a biblically accurate angel.
it gets really hard after you realize the AI has no idea wtf an ophanim is.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Soulhunter posted:

stand-up tracks are a fantastic idea, here's my attempt at a gibberish stand-up track:
I'll have to mess around with this when I have more time tomorrow, but poo poo PANTS is a masterpiece

Live at the Met secret track