Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

drat how are any of you getting text on stuff, are you all cheating and adding it in post?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Think this is how it happens?

edit: won't you join the game?

Elendil004 fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Feb 27, 2024

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

I appreciate that it filled the background with Red Bulls and Fly Emirates ads.

Ferraris, in this case

edit:

Now this one has legs

edit: drat it cannot do corn cob soldiers storming normandy. Well I am sure it can but I cant prompt smith it.

Elendil004 fucked around with this message at 05:31 on Mar 3, 2024

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

I am totally lost with samplers and schedulers in stability matrix. What is the difference? Why choose one or the other?

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

How do I get it to use a Lora? I seem to only be able to select the checkpoints?

edit: if there's a better thread for newb advice point me in that direction, sorry!

Elendil004 fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Apr 2, 2024

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

Tarkus posted:

If you have the Lora installed in the lora directory, all you need is to click the Lora heading on the Generation tab and go into the Lora selector (you might need to hit refresh). That will add something like <lora:Winter Waterfall:1> the final number is the weight of the lora. There may be trigger words for particular Lora's, I would look in the documentation on Civitai.

Are you using the web interface?

I am using the desktop and I dont have any of those options as far as I can tell :D

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

I'll take a look at Automatic1111 but right now I can't even get anything with a face, not sure where I'm going wrong compared to the masterworks in this thread. The general idea is there, federal agents around a nonhuman chalk outline. But the faces are AI 1.0 garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elendil004
Mar 22, 2003

The prognosis
is not good.

any good youtube follow along type tutorials? Y'all have been excellent help so far.