Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

M̴̛̟͖̘̰̯͇̰̔́̂̏̓̐̽͜y̶̧͎̟̓̾̌͊̈̇͠ ̴̬̩͖͍͇͕̩̳͕͗̂͌͂͝w̷̘͔̟̻̤̰̬̓̓͂̓͌̃̆̽̅͆͗̿i̴̱̟̝͔͓̞̯̋̅̇́̄̿̀͆̐͒͐͠͠ͅͅͅf̵̧̧̥̭͉͎̫̦̖̞̪̳̈́̂̂̚ė̴̞͍̄̈́̏̊͠͠͝!̵̩̮̝̋̉́̉͠ ̸̧̳̠̠̹͔͖̥̜̣͂̌̐̉̕̚V̷̥̞͕͍̪͓̫͈͖̙͎̉̆͋͂͐͐̍̈̓̄̀̚͝ͅͅe̷̜̹͍͇̳͎̋̌̋̍̃͆̎͜ͅr̵̡̻̤̦͔̎̀̽́̄̒͋̇̓͛̚y̸͎̟̖̘͍̝͇̼̗͍͙̣̝̑̀̆͆̇̈́̈́͊ ̸̧̲̙̠̘͎̥̳͉̥̥̝̞̓̑͒̃͑̽͠n̸̡͔̩̖͖̹̭̗̪͖̖͓͛̀͝i̶̢̧̧̡͕͍͉̯̜͎̺̿̌͂͗͋̐͛̀̈̑̆͒̕c̸̢̨͓̞͉̻̙͓͙̀̑̈́̔̿̒̿̇͌̚e̵̹͙̥̥͔͑̚͝!̶̙͍͕́̊̾̈́̑̾͊͂̽̓͛͘

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Me, to top middle: Hey hot-tits, you free tonight? ;-*

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Made by a non-good friend, reposted with permission.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Dall-E has no idea what Wayne Campbell looks like but loving loves Garth for some reason.

wayne and garth from wayne’s world at peenemunde 1944 helping the german war effort and v2 rocket program

wayne and garth from wayne’s world in the cockpit of a boeing b52 stratofortress over the heart of soviet russia

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Has this been posted? Because I haven’t seen it before and it loving killed me.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

the queen of england at a tattoo shop getting a tattoo of herself on her lower back

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Which AI generator are you using to make these? They're miles beyond anything else I've seen.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

KwegiboHB posted:

spinning meat
Steps: 48, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 4, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20, Denoising strength: 0.69, Clip skip: 2, Version: v1.2.1, Hires upscale: 1.5, Hires steps: 48, Hires upscaler: Latent (nearest-exact)

Stève Brûlée.

e:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Holy poo poo yes. I tried a prompt like this with Bing (monster trucks in the colliseum, gladitorial combat, surrounded by Roman crowds, with Roman cheerleaders visible), but the results weren't anywhere near as convincing.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

pixaal posted:

Different models have different strengths. Even with bing though keep trying and rewording. You can usually find something even if you have to get creative.

You can make planets in most things with "fantasy hand drawn map wrapped around a sphere floating in space" generic planet will mostly just get Earth clones.

I've just about got Stable Diffusion up and running at home, but the choices to make between models is what I'm stuck at. Is there a good/better/best one that everyone is more or less agreed upon?

ymgve posted:

possible PTSD from watching Norwegian 80s children shows?

What was the deal with old kids' shows and giraffes coming in through the windows?

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

pixaal posted:

Honestly I used 1.5 and 2.1 for a very long time like until March I was just using them with control net and other plugins, get to know the base model and how it's worded most other models are just trained on to of 1.5, so learning to make good images with base 1.5 is a good starting point.

KwegiboHB posted:

I'm not sure if there's a widely accepted 'general model' so here are a bunch.
These are some older models I can personally vouch for. I know you can get quality out of these.

And finally for MUCH further reading, https://sdtools.org/. This giant wheel has doubled in size since I first linked it and I'm personally not even half-way through some of these. Still haven't even started using ControlNet lol. I say it's ok to feel lost in all this, just have fun with it and see what you can come up with. Be sure to share with the class!

These are excellent monster trucks!

Hell yeah, thanks to you both.

Is there a way I can train a model off of the contents of an 80gb folder of images I've been collecting for the last 15 years? It's mostly old SA memes/photoshop phridays/vacation photos, but I think it'd be interesting to use a dataset that I'm already intimately familiar with just to see how SD interprets and remixes it. Edit: Google says yes, yes I can, but if anyone has a link or a hot tip they wanna throw at me to make it easier, I'm all for it.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
https://twitter.com/hausofdecline/status/1664006436463026176?s=21

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
oh god how did i get here im not good with computers :byodood:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

AndrewP posted:

I love kittenfrog

kittenfrog loves u too

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
we tried to breed them to have human fingers but the results have been... less than ideal

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jul 16, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

:krad:

Can I ask how you did this? Is it as simple as giving Stable Diffusion an image made by H.R. Giger and asking it to make it look real? I tried feeding it a few photos of various science fiction aliens and asking it to give them the realism treatment but the output was a garbled mess each time.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

:frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog:

:frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Kudos to everyone who mentioned ComfyUI and the latest Crystal Clear and SDXL base models. For some reason, on my machine, ComfyUI can pound out a batch of four images in about 25% of the time that the standard backend can, with all of the same settings as before. Is that normal? The UI is a bit obtuse on first glance but it mostly makes sense.

One immediate gripe I have is that it doesn't stop generating images once I hit "queue prompt," despite having defined the batch size to 4 in the "Empty Latent Image" node, and batch count to 4 in the 'extra options' of the queue node. That should net me 16 images total, but it just keeps smashing out four new images every other minute or so.

Here are some of the better results from my first prompt, which won't stop going, and quite frankly I would love to allow to continue indefinitely because these are all loving amazing:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Nevermind, figured it out. There's a checkbox beside the batch count slider. It's unlabeled, but if you check it, it just keeps re-initiating your queue forever. As a neat workflow trick, you can edit your prompts while it's rendering and it'll just automatically include whatever changes you make in the next batch without needing to be manually restarted, so you can sort of shape what it makes and how it makes it while it's making it.

Which means that, as it pumps out four images every minute or so, I'm altering the prompts after each new set just slightly, which alters the next four. I've cherrypicked the resulting images for this post but you should be able to see a thru-line from start to finish, even if the end shares no resemblance to the earlier images.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 08:03 on Aug 8, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I hate to keep spamming this thread but this poo poo is blowing my mind.

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Aug 8, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

RIP Syndrome posted:

Great. I'll be posting a lot less soon (work), making you the designated spam-slack-picker-upper.

Promotion accepted.

Now, who wants breakfast?

Also, I think I just uncovered a new origin myth. Am I witnessing the birth of a new religion???

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Aug 8, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

hydroceramics posted:

A breakfast food known as a Roman Glacier;

It's like they always say: if it isn't a locally grown citrus monstrosity handcrafted by an Austrian leatherworker at the highest peak of the Swiss Alps, you can't call it a true Roman Glacier.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Where my crystal gazing horse fanciers at?

I added ((((((realistic horse penis)))))) to the same prompt that gave me all of those breakfast crystal things and it's giving wild horse girl energy, but I haven't seen a single realistically depicted horse penis yet. Or any horse penis, for that matter. What are the rules for brackets that I can more clearly tell it I want less emphasis on "realistic horse" and more emphasis on "horse penis"?

And check out these two breakfast lovers forever trapped in horse crystal hell. :cool:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Aug 11, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

And lastly, the first image out of about 1000 that looks even remotely plausible in the real world:

Countdown until my GPU explodes.

e:

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Aug 8, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

pixaal posted:

Really large collections like this look good as timg

I miss the AI that understood cup sizes and you could say man with DDDDDD tongue and get horrors of a tongue swollen to hell (it looked like a bloated corpse but someone struggling for air at 128x128) SD with the concept of sizing dynamically would be nice.

Which AI was that?

I'm a bit disappointed with SD's inability to grapple with direct size prompts as well. All I wanted was larger than average sized hands with extra long fingers on those cat-frogs, or a face that's extra long, but it's like it completely ignores dimension/resize requests. I managed to get some mileage by asking for (((((big red sexual lips))))), but it more often used that prompt to cover everything in red, with a slightly lower possibility that there would even be lips at all, and if there were, it was 50/50 that they'd be prominent or not.

I'm champing at the bit to go full body horror whenever SD can grapple with those requests.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

KakerMix posted:

These systems have a language they speak that isn't like how you and I speak to each other, so asking for 'REALLY BIG HAND' doesn't mean anything to it because it is only going to summon images for tags it has and doesn't understand language well like that if the tags don't match. Asking for something like 'a dude in a blue hat' works because presumably there are lots of images with those tags, but 'big hands man' not so much. To get what you want you'd really want to inpaint to side-step context and just get a big hand. Or, like the model linked above, use user-created models to get whatever you want because boy there is a lot. Note that most trained models right now are SD 1.5, which is not XL which means it's 512x512 and has minor difference in how it prompts.

EDIT

:argh:

Interesting. I figured I would have to get around to inpainting soon enough. Thank you both.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
I'm having a problem with ComfyUI again, similar to last time but slightly different, wherein as soon as I open the .bat to get the process up and running, it just starts rendering automatically based on an interrupted prompt that it seems to have gotten stuck on from when I ctrl+C'd out of the cmd window yesterday. The UI is unresponsive to my attempts to shut it down, despite it showing a newly numbered process running in the queue pane every time I click "cancel," which spurs the creation of another newly numbered process running in the pane. I don't even have that little checkmark selected beside the batch count slider, which USED to be the way I was using to assuredly cancel out of a prompt execution.

The hell am I supposed to do now? It's not following any of the nodes either, it's stuck on an 80 step process each time despite changing that number, and the green progress bar that used to show on the ksampler is mysteriously absent.

Is this the rise of the machines that we've been warned about?

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

pixaal posted:

If I end the batch in CMD with control+C it always recovers to no queue, maybe reboot your computer? Restart, shutdown may cause windows to suspend instead. A1111 worked the same, though A1111 sometimes didn't release VRAM in early builds and needed a reboot or you'd have no VRAM.

I tried troubleshooting it by unzipping the original archive file to have a new install that I could run .bat file from. That didn't solve it, which led me to suspect, as some comments elsewhere were quick to point out, that clearing your browser history might have something to do with it. So I cleared my browser history for the previous week, and it still didn't solve it. So I went nuclear and reset Chrome entirely. That fixed it. :shrug:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Can someone here better explain how the brackets system for modifying word emphasis works, as outlined here:

ComfyUI Github FAQ posted:

You can use () to change emphasis of a word or phrase like: (good code:1.2) or (bad code:0.8). The default emphasis for () is 1.1. To use () characters in your actual prompt escape them like \( or \).

You can use {day|night}, for wildcard/dynamic prompts. With this syntax "{wild|card|test}" will be randomly replaced by either "wild", "card" or "test" by the frontend every time you queue the prompt. To use {} characters in your actual prompt escape them like: \{ or \}.

Dynamic prompts also support C-style comments, like // comment or /* comment */.

So if I'm reading that correctly, every time you put something in brackets, you increase its emphasis by 10%. But instead of surrounding a word with five sets of parentheses, you can just do something like (word:1.6) and that word gets the same amount of emphasis. Contra to that, you can diminish emphasis by using any number lower than 1.

That much I am able to comprehend as I write it out.

And then if I want to use actual parentheses in my prompt, for reasons unrelated to word emphasis, I have to cancel them out with a backslash. Okay. Now who can explain what purpose exists for using parentheses in the standard way like this, by inserting them in a modified manner, when you could just put those words in the prompt as-is? Is this for coders who get super deep in the weeds and need to use those brackets in their C-style // comments? But then wouldn't those brackets already be omitted from the prompt?

Not that this is of any importance at all, I'm just curious.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Gotcha. Thanks both of you. I was casually ignoring that these were trained with text, and that includes literally any and all sources.

Also I let the broken version of ComfyUI generate for way longer than I thought I did and it gave me even more crazy bullshit than I was expecting from that old prompt, so here's another spam dump.

Edit: What's everyone's preference anyway, [img] or [timg] tags? I hate having to tap the little thumbnail to blow it up just as much as I hate having gigantic in-your-face images destroying a thread layout, so I'm of two minds.

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Aug 10, 2023

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Wow, using curly brackets to randomize elements really spices things up.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

:nws: Also this. :nws:

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
This poo poo would've KILLED in 1990. It's like those "I Spy" books meets original Robert Williams Appetite For Destruction cover art meets underground queer fashion culture meets Salvador Dali blowing his brains out on the side of the highway.

WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE XBOX MEME KID???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

close thread goldmine tia

——————————8<———————————