Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

woozy pawsies posted:

You suck poo poo and gently caress you babboon fucker

Will the senator yield?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

One thing that I thought was going to happen that hasn't happened was a monthly thread for CE. What ever happened to that?

We switched to a quarterly because it wasn't really resulting in any sort of refresh of topics.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

Raere posted:

As a lurker by and large I think things are slowly but surely getting better. The trans athletes thread was a travesty, and I hope the mod team takes the failures there to heart moving forward as trans issues are not going away any time soon as a political flashpoint.
The D&D covid thread specifically is much better and has generally been almost too quiet because arguments aren't flaring up every day.

My personal take (and why I edited that thread's title to as the 'YES' to it) is there's no way to reasonable discuss, let alone debate, someone's right to exist. That applies to any LGBT, Racism, etc. The athlete portion is a sore spot as well, I don't know how we can reasonable allow debates around it because the reality in my opinion is that trans people are their preferred and chosen gender, and we're going to have to deal with that in sports. I think its more on sports itself to deal with than the trans person to deal with.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 18:55 on Apr 24, 2022