Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

You suck poo poo and gently caress you babboon fucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Miss Broccoli posted:

It's in reference to Col. Cool not being willing to engage with the fact her studies had several flaws at all and later admitted that she was playing devils advocate.

Colonel Cool posted:

People repeatedly misunderstanding the purpose of a very basic question about their philosophical stance on a policy to the point where I had to assume they were doing it deliberately. And people wildly mischaracterizing my positions

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Miss Broccoli posted:

She didn't even engage with the criticisms of the studies that you yourself posted in immediate reply to them. She didnt even post her own ones. She used another posters studies that you yourself instantly looked at and went 'this is bullshit'. She also admitted she was posting as a devils advocate. Quite literally bad faith

Doesnt adress Koos issues banning someone who wants to debate that trans women are women and that Koos said it's a good and real discussion to have either

Now you're mischaracterizing my stance

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

you are the most hostile one here, and you continue to mischaracterize people, post things out of order and out of context. this is insane to read

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

No, they continually mischaracterized everyone that interacted with them. If you want to say someone made X claim, you should quote them doing it, in context, rather than just saying they did it or post stuff out of context.