Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

some plague rats posted:

If you stance is "I hope for the outcome that kills the least amount of people" and people are coming at you for it then something is pretty rotten in the thread culture?

When that position also implies giving a totalarian country free reign to commit genocide, no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Tezer posted:

I like the changes that Koos has made as well as their specific moderation decisions.

I specifically like the tone change on probation messages, there have been a lot fewer 'getting the last word' and 'rubbing posters noses in it' style probation messages, which I always thought were counterproductive.

EDIT: Ok, here is some negative feedback in case I came across as too positive. I hate Despera's avatar.

Someone gave it to me for predicting that russian non invasion and predicting putin had a kill list

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

some plague rats posted:

Okay if the issue was that saying "I hope for a resolution where the least amount of people die" is met with "oh, so you love genocide then?" that's absolutely a moderation failure

Hey its not like ukrainians who surrendered like that take argued they should werent shot in the back of the head.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Yes life is tough when your position tha)t claims will save the most lives might actually not. I still think its absurd for someone for on message board to go "Hey freedom fighter why you fighting for your freedoms? Dont you realize more people will die?"

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
If youre position is they should surrender and disarm you shouldnt be offended when somone brings up what happened to those who did in fact disarm and surrender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Upgrade posted:

Can you all shut up about Ukraine in the feedback thread

Its a popular thread