Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

he is risen
Apr 18, 2022

by Hand Knit
Personally, I would like to see the question of whether moderator can safely consume at least five pounds of human excrement to be more thoroughly explored.

And if that question provokes an emotional response in you, I would request that you read this fairly succinct point that was posted elsewhere:

quote:

Sharkie's point went completely over his head - koos recognizes this as just someone bringing up a topic as an excuse to attack mods, because he is a mod; he does not recognize the same thing happening to trans people because he is not a trans person.

he is risen fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Apr 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

he is risen
Apr 18, 2022

by Hand Knit

Cease to Hope posted:

I don't necessarily mean a quote, just an example of the phenomenon in practice. Even just a hypothetical one would work. I'm still unclear on the hazard you're trying to avoid.

Enforcing a rule against bigotry appears to be what is to be avoided.

Or at least, arbitrating what posts are or are not bigotry (which would be how a mod enforces that rule, in my eyes)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)