Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Machai

Does Taco Bell support the legalization of marijuana? In states where it was legalized (the weed, not the taco bell) usage went up around 50% within 5 years. That's a lot of Taco Bell cravings! I think it would behoove Taco Bell to help fund legalization in additional states and as they are a publicly traded company it is their duty to do so for the good of their investors.

Also, dot they drug test their employees? If so, do they fire or discipline any employees that don't test positive for marijuana?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
idk OP but I could go for a burriot. especially the all new steak white hot ranch fries burriot® only at Taco Bell™

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Twenty Four

What if you live in a place where weed is legal but Taco Bell is illegal? (I think this is the complete opposite of the movie Demolition Man)

Areola Grande

Twenty Four posted:

What if you live in a place where weed is legal but Taco Bell is illegal? (I think this is the complete opposite of the movie Demolition Man)

I read that there's no taco bell in Mexico. They tried opening a location there but the locals laughed them out of town

Space Taxi
Funeral homes are trying to legalise strangling. So far a tight hug is legal and they're working their way up.

Dungeon Ecology

tacolize legaljuana

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
i'm in canada, but it's a 2 hour drive to get to the nearest taco bell, and i would have to cross the bridge to the mainland, which costs 50 canadian tire monies. it's free to come back though

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Escape From Noise

I make a thread about Taco Bell going all in on stoner culture, I'm a pariah. Machai does it, everyone loves it! Geeze BYOB, you sure are fickle.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
There is no Taco Bell in Vermont so I don't know what the new sauce is like.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

How Wonderful! posted:

There is no Taco Bell in Vermont

is this for real

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Escape From Noise

There's a Taco Bell in Osaka but it closes at 10 so every time I'm drunk/desperate enough in Umeda it's closed and I'm better off just grabbing whatever garbage at the grocery store near my place, or failing that, a convenience store.

How Wonderful!

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

is this for real

No, but I thought it was when I posted it.

Escape From Noise

How Wonderful! posted:

No, but I thought it was when I posted it.

Ask not for whom the Taco Bell tolls...

How Wonderful!

Escape From Noise posted:

Ask not for whom the Taco Bell tolls...

Bingo Bango has informed me that it would be extremely impractical to drive to any of the VT Taco Bells just to get Taco Bell

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

there is no element of a taco bell trip in any context that could be considered "practical"

Escape From Noise

Edit: I was being a dick. It was embarrassing.

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 07:19 on May 2, 2024

Machai

I make a thread about Taco Bell going all in on stoner culture, I'm a pariah. Machai does it, everyone loves it! Geeze BYOB, you sure are fickle.

Did you make the thread while doing bong rips and eating taco bell? That's what I did.

Machai

How Wonderful! posted:

There is no Taco Bell in Vermont so I don't know what the new sauce is like.

They always put sauce with my orders but I never use them, instead putting my own blend of spices on stuff. The packets have quotes on them including "Will you marry me?" and "Of course I will!" so my wife and I used them as props for one of our engagement photos.

Areola Grande

Machai posted:

They always put sauce with my orders but I never use them, instead putting my own blend of spices on stuff. The packets have quotes on them including "Will you marry me?" and "Of course I will!" so my wife and I used them as props for one of our engagement photos.

the couple that verdes together, stays together <3

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Tacoma Bell: not an improvement.

How Wonderful!

Machai posted:

I do not like taco bell sauces on their own but on taco bell food I will accept no substitutes

Twenty Four

In my defense I was MIA for a month or so for reasons... However I just realized this is the second Taco Bell thread I have posted in in the past couple of days since my hiatus and I don't think I have even been there in over a year so I don't know.

How Wonderful! posted:

Bingo Bango has informed me that it would be extremely impractical to drive to any of the VT Taco Bells just to get Taco Bell

*Shakes the magic 8 ball* "It is decidedly so" lol

Areola Grande posted:

I read that there's no taco bell in Mexico. They tried opening a location there but the locals laughed them out of town

Yeah but to be fair it's not really Mexican food, it's Taco Bell. Just like you don't go to McDonalds to get a good hamburger, you go there because you want a Big Mac or whatever and it's actually open.

kuskus

In my small HS town, rumor has it or you could ask for a green burrito in the Taco Bell drive-through and receive a dime bag with cash hand-off at the window.

Double income cottage market for drug dealer teens.

“Remember all for dinner all we ate was Captain Crunch
Now we blow big blunts on the way to brunch”

We also had a local knock-off chain called Taco Grande and it was very cheap and very good. I miss and love it. RIP.

Dads Dip Cup

I'm at the Taco Bell, I'm at the weed dispensary

Areola Grande

Dads Dip Cup posted:

I'm at the Taco Bell, I'm at the weed dispensary

🎶 I'm at the combination diarrhea gettin place/money pit 🎶

clammy

taco bell is the Goodwill of fast food

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

clammy posted:

taco bell is the Goodwill of fast food

sb hermit

I was surprised that Burlington didn't have a taco bell, until I learned that it used to have one but it shut down.

University of Vermont is right there. How could a taco bell not succeed? Unless it was because of the pandemic and shortsighted landlords.

kuskus

Tachelbel's Canon

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i haven’t eaten taco bell in my life. we should crowd fund a plane ticket so i can fly and finally enjoy a Crunchwrap Supreme™ and wash it down with some Mountain Dew™ Baja Blast™

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

google THIS

Twenty Four posted:

Yeah but to be fair it's not really Mexican food, it's Taco Bell. Just like you don't go to McDonalds to get a good hamburger, you go there because you want a Big Mac or whatever and it's actually open.

Quality aside, Taco Bell, along with a solid majority of other "Mexican" restaurants in the US, are really more Tex-Mex than Mexican. Not that there's anything wrong with that

Areola Grande

watho posted:

i haven’t eaten taco bell in my life. we should crowd fund a plane ticket so i can fly and finally enjoy a Crunchwrap Supreme™ and wash it down with some Mountain Dew™ Baja Blast™

everyone deserves 2 experience Fourthsquirts®

biosterous

kuskus posted:

Tachelbel's Canon

aka my rear end after eating taco bell

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

How Wonderful!

sb hermit posted:

I was surprised that Burlington didn't have a taco bell, until I learned that it used to have one but it shut down.

University of Vermont is right there. How could a taco bell not succeed? Unless it was because of the pandemic and shortsighted landlords.

It's really weird for a college town, nothing is open late so I don't know what stoned students do when they're hungry.

At the very least they're opening a new Chipotle, which is food that college students love, I used to teach on a campus with its own Chipotle and the line was always astounding.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

The pizza is coming back! The Mexican Pizza! I mean it's a crime to call it a pizza, but it's super tasty.

sig by owlhawk911

Escape From Noise

More like...

Taco Hell!

pixaal

in the future all places shall be Taco Bell

sig by owlhawk911

watho

More like...

Taco Hell!

when i die i wanna go taco hell

watho

fire in the disco!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

watho posted:

fire in the disco!

Don't you wanna know how we keep startin' fires

sig by owlhawk911