Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

pixaal posted:

Don't you wanna know how we keep startin' fires

i just recently learned that the second vocalist in that song is jack white which is crazy to me

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
taco, uhhhhh, smell

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Escape From Noise

watho posted:

when i die i wanna go taco hell

You don't have to wait until then!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Dr. Honked posted:

taco, uhhhhh, smell

taco bell does have a specific odor... and it makes your farts smell like it too

sig by owlhawk911

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

pixaal posted:

that is in fact my desire

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

How Wonderful!

In like 2007 I went to see Electric Six and halfway through the set Dick Valentine suddenly stopped to solemnly announce to the crowd that Larry King had died.

watho

How Wonderful! posted:

In like 2007 I went to see Electric Six and halfway through the set Dick Valentine suddenly stopped to solemnly announce to the crowd that Larry King had died.

incredible. i’ll be seeing them live this summer for the first time and i’m so stoked

Machai

clammy posted:

taco bell is the Goodwill of fast food

They actively fight against raising the minimum wage and pay some of their disables workers as low as 23 cents an hour?

Twenty Four

I love byob and all of you. Only here does someone get trashed and make a thread about Taco Bell, which inevitably causes a short discussion about Mexican food and the fast-food approximations of it, then turns back around and a few posts about the movie Demolition Man come up, then someone makes a butt joke, next an obscure reference to the fairly little-known band Electric Six comes up but half the thread somehow gets the reference, and no one even bats an eye and just rolls with it. Best place on the internet.

Machai

pixaal posted:

The pizza is coming back! The Mexican Pizza! I mean it's a crime to call it a pizza, but it's super tasty.

My wife got me this shirt

Only registered members can see post attachments!

pixaal

Twenty Four posted:

I love byob and all of you. Only here does someone get trashed and make a thread about Taco Bell, which inevitably causes a short discussion about Mexican food and the fast-food approximations of it, then turns back around and a few posts about the movie Demolition Man come up, then someone makes a butt joke, next an obscure reference to the fairly little-known band Electric Six comes up but half the thread somehow gets the reference, and no one even bats an eye and just rolls with it. Best place on the internet.

No one even said the linking line Fire at the Taco Bell, I guess Taco Hell was a combination of this line and gates of hell?

sig by owlhawk911

Machai

Gaston was very upset that he couldn't get into Taco Belle.

Heather Papps

hello friend

here is a true taco bell sagatm:

it was highschool and i drove so me and some bros went to taco bell. as soon as we got there dan went to the washroom and came back complaining that it smelled terrible in there. we all laughed and joked that yeah after he was in there it was going to suck. eventually i had to take a leak and i went in and almost vomited at the smell and fully believed dan had just destroyed it.

anyways we were almost finished eating when we over heard the employees discussing a sewage leak that needed to be solved.

taco bell is the only restaurant i'd accept sewage leak smell as reasonable and part of the package, and i still eat there.

thank you for coming to my belltalk.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Seth Pecksniff
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I have a taco bell within five mins walk of me and lemme tell you friend it is dangerous

kuskus

I know my way around cakes, and so I asked my friend what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday.

He said Taco Bell cake.

I made it using only items from the dollar menu.

It was just a big brown pile the shape of a tire, but with candles, Surge in wine glasses with lime wheels.

He was very happy.

Heather Papps

hello friend

kuskus posted:

I know my way around cakes, and so I asked my friend what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday.

He said Taco Bell cake.

I made it using only items from the dollar menu.

It was just a big brown pile the shape of a tire, but with candles, Surge in wine glasses with lime wheels.

He was very happy.

you're a seven layer friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

you're a seven layer friend

:nice:

Machai

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I have a taco bell within five mins walk of me and lemme tell you friend it is dangerous

Is it as dangerous as a Waffle House at night?

pixaal

what if you could live in a waffle house

sig by owlhawk911

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

pixaal posted:

You wouldn’t have to watch fighting on tv because you could just watch the fighting all around you from 10pm-???

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

You wouldn’t have to watch fighting on tv because you could just watch the fighting all around you from 10pm-???

I once met up w/ hamjobs irl at a waffle house at around 10:30 PM two greebmases ago. extremely sketch after dark

Twenty Four

pixaal posted:

I think they usually are open 24 hours so... I guess it's possible? That's a lot of free coffee refills.

Ass-penny

pixaal posted:

it's my desire!

Ass-penny

I don't care how late that response was, it stays.

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
My daughter is 14 and her favorite Taco Bell item is still the Fiesta Potatoes, just like when she was 4. It's adorable and so is she.

Sorry I'm holding up the line, I'll pull forward to pay for those Fiesta Potatoes.

watho

rear end-penny posted:

I don't care how late that response was, it stays.

no such thing as too late friend

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Taco Bell potatoes are a religious experience for me bc it's the first time I've ever been able to walk into a fast food place and just buy something that is already okay to eat without me having to take a bunch of stuff off or add a bunch of stuff. You can just get potatoes and black beans and look, it's safe food. Yay.

Also sometimes I Ship of Theseus a chalupa to be a Baja Potato Chalupa and it's nice.

Ass-penny

watho posted:

no such thing as too late friend

Take it from someone who works in the food industry: this is objectively wrong information. But it is just Electric Six lyrics, no one had to stay late for that post, so I think we're all good watho.

Seth Pecksniff
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!

Machai posted:

Is it as dangerous as a Waffle House at night?

I've actually never been to a Waffle House :eek:

pixaal

We should open a combination waffle house taco bell

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

pixaal posted:

We should open a combination waffle house taco bell

Would it be called waffle bell or taco house?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

pixaal

Taffle Hell

watho

rear end-penny posted:

Take it from someone who works in the food industry: this is objectively wrong information. But it is just Electric Six lyrics, no one had to stay late for that post, so I think we're all good watho.

that’s true. would you say that closing is the gift of the night shift?

Areola Grande

this thread is making me think about getting taco bell even though I know I'll regret it... again

Ass-penny

watho posted:

that’s true. would you say that closing is the gift of the night shift?

I probably wouldn't choose that word but you could say that.

How Wonderful!

Cardi BYOB posted:

Taco Bell potatoes are a religious experience for me bc it's the first time I've ever been able to walk into a fast food place and just buy something that is already okay to eat without me having to take a bunch of stuff off or add a bunch of stuff. You can just get potatoes and black beans and look, it's safe food. Yay.

Also sometimes I Ship of Theseus a chalupa to be a Baja Potato Chalupa and it's nice.

That and there is also a certain honor and glory in just going to KFC and eating biscuits and plain mashed potatoes no gravy

Machai

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Would it be called waffle bell or taco house?

Tuesday Night Throwdown

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

That and there is also a certain honor and glory in just going to KFC and eating biscuits and plain mashed potatoes no gravy

There's nothing more powerful than looking unblinking into the eyes of your partner and pouring corn on plain mashed potatoes and eating it in a KFC full of people that only eat fried meats.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
more like taco smell, lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

How Wonderful! posted:

KFC plain mashed potatoes no gravy

too messed up. I reckon that's enough internet for today :yikes: