Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dads Dip Cup

longtimelurker posted:

Taco bell was my first job. The "cool" manager got ovarian cancer, stole all the money in the safe and was caught trying to cross the border into Mexico. I hope she got cancer treatment in prison. :capitalism:

Taco Bell PR: "we would like to clarify that when we said 'run for the border' this is NOT what we meant"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

Shoulda run for the Canadian border where they have free health care

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

i’m just happy that i’m not the only person who’s still into electric six but i guess they are a pretty byob band. still haven’t eaten taco bell tho :smith:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

Ass-penny

longtimelurker posted:

Taco bell was my first job. The "cool" manager got ovarian cancer, stole all the money in the safe and was caught trying to cross the border into Mexico. I hope she got cancer treatment in prison. :capitalism:

:catstare: I've never had a manager who was that cool! The cool part was stealing and trying to flee the country. Cancer sucks and I also hope she got the treatment she needed.

Finger Prince

Escape From Noise posted:

That makes sense. Taco Bell is rear end. I still can't believe it survives in New Mexico. New Mexican cuisine is not the greatest take on Mexican, but there are a few late night spots that are better than Taco Bell now. I mean, I know Atomic Grill put carrots on their nachos but there is Burrito Spot now. It's even at the old Taco Bell location!

Edit: Atomic Grill closed in 2013. poo poo. I'm way out of the loop.

So that's why Bugs Bunny was trying to get to Albuquerque!

Finger Prince

I bet if you just put a taco bell burrito in a Ziploc container and mailed it to Australia, it would be fine to eat once it got there after a quick zap in the microwave.

Machai

There are microwaves in Australia? Wouldn't they fall off into space seeing as Australia is on the bottom part of the Earth?

poverty goat

even if I select the void where potatoes should be in my heart it won't let me add them to the early access mexican pizza

this is potatogate 2

poverty goat

i still might go get a mexican pizza w/ seasoned fries and nacho cheese

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Nacho cheese probably goes good there, it's already pretty nacho looking.

sig by owlhawk911

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Are the seasoned fries as good as checkers/rally’s fries

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Are the seasoned fries as good as checkers/rally’s fries

more like Arby's curly boys, but straight instead. v greasy

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

pixaal

Areola Grande posted:

more like Arby's curly boys, but straight instead. v greasy

greeeaaeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa eeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassy money

sig by owlhawk911

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Well apparently my local Taco Bell isn’t doin fries anymore so I just got some soft tacos instead and they still taste like Taco Bell

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

more falafel please

forums poster

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Well apparently my local Taco Bell isn’t doin fries anymore so I just got some soft tacos instead and they still taste like Taco Bell

honestly this is the best part about taco bell. you know it's gonna taste like taco bell

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

pixaal

https://www.amazon.com/Taco-Bell-Seasoning-1-Ounce-Pack/dp/B007W16G3U now it can taste like tacobell at home too!

Don't actually buy from that amazon order, Walmart is like $0.70 I figure amazon is more likely to keep the link alive in 10 years when someone tries to get the joke.

sig by owlhawk911

Machai

Wait, are those fries listed as a pizza topping? So would that make it an Italian-Mexican-French cuisine?

Machai

gently caress yeah

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Areola Grande

Machai posted:

gently caress yeah

what a beautiful mess :allears:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Machai posted:

gently caress yeah

Dreams do come true!

poverty goat

they were all out of fries and had to sub potatoes :allears:

the nacho cheese was a really good add btw

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
im thinking about that quesadilla again

canyoneer posted:

one time i got a chicken quesadilla at taco bell and they ran out of normal cheese so they subbed in the melted nacho cheese and it was so delicious but i've been too embarrassed to order it like that again on purpose.

i think about that quesadilla often. this was in 2014

Twenty Four

poverty goat posted:

they were all out of fries and had to sub potatoes :allears:

the nacho cheese was a really good add btw

I haven't had the brand new one, and I was very young when I had one of the old school ones, but I thought they used to put scallions/chives/green onion bits on them, or maybe some lettuce, that made the colors "pop" a bit more and look more appetizing even if it still looked as sloppily put together as the one's I'm seeing here and in the other forum.

Just like if you ever had a supreme or works regular pizza with at least over half a dozen toppings, the green bell peppers might be lost in the flavor mix a little bit but visually it looks so much better then a mess of brown.

Escape From Noise

I am absolutely drunk enough to consider Taco Bell but it's closed here.

Machai

Dr. Honked posted:

taco, uhhhhh, smell

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Escape From Noise

I am absolutely drunk enough to consider Taco Bell but it's closed here.

Trip report: I ate at the taco bell here a few years ago. I was able to get beer but the portions were tiny and everything was like 20 bucks. It was some real bullshit. 1/5. Barely.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

Trip report: I ate at the taco bell here a few years ago. I was able to get beer but the portions were tiny and everything was like 20 bucks. It was some real bullshit. 1/5. Barely.

stateside TB is lousy and laughably expensive, yet I find myself there 3 times a week at least smh :shrug:

pixaal

Areola Grande posted:

stateside TB is lousy and laughably expensive, yet I find myself there 3 times a week at least smh :shrug:

Have you tried using the app to order? It's cheaper in app, and you get rewards points so every other time you get like a free taco. Like order in app go to drive-thru say I'm order 420 here for pickup.

sig by owlhawk911

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Taco Decibel

Areola Grande

pixaal posted:

Have you tried using the app to order? It's cheaper in app, and you get rewards points so every other time you get like a free taco. Like order in app go to drive-thru say I'm order 420 here for pickup.

yeah I use the app and my username is ancientaroma, so I know they know I work next door at the weed store. still, a burriot supreme costs $6 and a chicken quesadilla costs $11?!?!?

come on Taco Bell I said come on fhuqwgods

Escape From Noise

I honestly don't understand paying for a quesadilla when making one is so easy and cheap. $11, especially at The Bell where it doesn't come with any sides or whatever, is highway robbery. Their's aren't even nice and crispy!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

RavenousScoot

taco bell is only really good for getting the ridiculous promo items and specialties, the standard items would be much better anywhere else
(well the veggie menu's actually kinda legit if you need fastfood)

speaking of dumbass memefood I'm curious about this thing I saw once called a "chiwawa"
apparently it's a cheesy breaded riceball filled like a taco

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
b mad at me

Areola Grande posted:

#1 Summer Jam

Areola Grande

b mad at me posted:

#1 Summer Jam

yo qiero to the limit, everybody 2 tha limit

everybody come on cruncheweesy

Areola Grande

and I will never write a sogn about Sibby :catbert:

watho

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

a fast food taco restaurant with no demonic presence what so ever? idk about that

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BigClutteredJoey-mobile.mp4
thank u vanisher for the sig
and thank u nesamdoom for the good loops

RavenousScoot

Areola Grande posted:

oh dag he just ordered taco bell in the middle of my rap song

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
more falafel please

forums poster

Areola Grande posted:

i realized recently that a bunch of my coworkers (and maybe basically anyone under 30) have never heard of homestar runner at all

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Machai

Areola Grande posted:

yeah I use the app and my username is ancientaroma, so I know they know I work next door at the weed store. still, a burriot supreme costs $6 and a chicken quesadilla costs $11?!?!?

What if they adjust their prices to be more expensive the closer they are to a weed store?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

Machai posted:

What if they adjust their prices to be more expensive the closer they are to a weed store?

I know a tacobell with the address 420 (it's had it for like 20 years) and is across from a dispensary. Their prices are the same.

sig by owlhawk911