Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

What if you live in a place where weed is legal but Taco Bell is illegal? (I think this is the complete opposite of the movie Demolition Man)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Escape From Noise posted:

I make a thread about Taco Bell going all in on stoner culture, I'm a pariah. Machai does it, everyone loves it! Geeze BYOB, you sure are fickle.

In my defense I was MIA for a month or so for reasons... However I just realized this is the second Taco Bell thread I have posted in in the past couple of days since my hiatus and I don't think I have even been there in over a year so I don't know.

How Wonderful! posted:

Bingo Bango has informed me that it would be extremely impractical to drive to any of the VT Taco Bells just to get Taco Bell

*Shakes the magic 8 ball* "It is decidedly so" lol

Areola Grande posted:

I read that there's no taco bell in Mexico. They tried opening a location there but the locals laughed them out of town

Yeah but to be fair it's not really Mexican food, it's Taco Bell. Just like you don't go to McDonalds to get a good hamburger, you go there because you want a Big Mac or whatever and it's actually open.

Twenty Four

I love byob and all of you. Only here does someone get trashed and make a thread about Taco Bell, which inevitably causes a short discussion about Mexican food and the fast-food approximations of it, then turns back around and a few posts about the movie Demolition Man come up, then someone makes a butt joke, next an obscure reference to the fairly little-known band Electric Six comes up but half the thread somehow gets the reference, and no one even bats an eye and just rolls with it. Best place on the internet.

Twenty Four

Heather Papps posted:

you're a seven layer friend

:nice:

Twenty Four

pixaal posted:

what if you could live in a waffle house

I think they usually are open 24 hours so... I guess it's possible? That's a lot of free coffee refills.

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

I suppose it's theoretically possible but . . . why even name your company "taco bell" if you're not going to use the bell? I feel like maybe leonard j. crabs should look into a class action lawsuit on this. perhaps they should be named "tacos when and if they're ready" or "tacos, maybe?"

Taco Bell executives deciding to "prune back their business model" and "streamline their mission objective" come up with the plan to get rid of the Taco part and focus on the Bell. No more food, just a shop where someone stands around and rings a bell now and again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

poverty goat posted:

they were all out of fries and had to sub potatoes :allears:

the nacho cheese was a really good add btw

I haven't had the brand new one, and I was very young when I had one of the old school ones, but I thought they used to put scallions/chives/green onion bits on them, or maybe some lettuce, that made the colors "pop" a bit more and look more appetizing even if it still looked as sloppily put together as the one's I'm seeing here and in the other forum.

Just like if you ever had a supreme or works regular pizza with at least over half a dozen toppings, the green bell peppers might be lost in the flavor mix a little bit but visually it looks so much better then a mess of brown.