Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

I have wanted to try taco bell for a long, long time. I have waited patiently for the ring of the bell indicating that the tacos are ready, but . . . it has not come. tacos must take an insanely long time to prepare. this feels like some beckett-inspired nightmare scenario, yet somehow, still I wait. still I have hope. the tacos will come.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

pixaal posted:

You gotta show up at the right time, are you sure the bell is working at that one? Are they even using it? If they get enough orders the day before they don't ring the bell as all the tacos have already been sold yesterday.

Some locations are just lazy and don't bother with it the tacos still sell out.

I suppose it's theoretically possible but . . . why even name your company "taco bell" if you're not going to use the bell? I feel like maybe leonard j. crabs should look into a class action lawsuit on this. perhaps they should be named "tacos when and if they're ready" or "tacos, maybe?"

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

far away across the fields
the tolling of the taco bell
brings the hungry to their knees
with thoughts of taco meats and taco smells

ty nesamdoom!