Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
There's been a lot of discussion about how to define "elites", but I'm wondering how to define "pro-democrat".

The OP had a long list of "pro-Democrat" positions which included
- believing Donald J Trump lost the 2020 presidential election
- not wanting rioters to occupy the capitol building and being okay with shooting one to make them leave

People that hold these positions include folks like Trump's Republican vice-president Mike Pence. Now it's not really clear how many positions from the op's list one has to hold to be "pro-democrat", although from his large list of cultural enemies it would seem that agreeing with just one position is enough.

So for purposes of this conversation, is Mike Pence "pro-Democrat"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!

Staluigi posted:

had such an aneurysm about the ones that snuck through that Mad Magazine was hate-written in response, etc

Wait what

For real?

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 28 hours!
Oh ok I misunderstood you, I thought you were saying that Mad was created by a racist who was mad about antiracist comics.