Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

OP has just taken for granted that breaking into a government building to overturn an election openly stated their plan was to take senators hostage is equivalent to protests and riots against police brutality.

quote:

like the trespassers coming with guns or zip ties

Zero chance you’re here in good faith but let’s pretend here’s a “trespasser” with zip ties

Butter Activities fucked around with this message at 06:32 on Apr 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Ignoring that “he stole them from the police” therefore somehow BLM was ~more violent~ than Jan 6 people let’s pretend that makes sense and do this one

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

There’s so much bullshit packed into OPs posts like pretending “CRT bans” not being anything other than race baiting or just the entire premise of this being made up.

Billionaires who were willing to say who they voted for voted Trump over Biden at 10 points. That is who I would call “elites.”

https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasew...sh=531f26782bb7

So I guess we can close the thread?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

To take hostages, circling back to the *lie in your post I pointed out.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

The source you just posted

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Correction to they voted Republican over Democrat.

So your core thesis is wrong either way, regardless of my typo.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Also curious how chanting “hang mike pence” while kicking in the door of the Capitol building with him inside isn’t sufficient for OP as evidence

Just because they’re absolutely incompetent at planning and execution I guess they get a pass lol

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

OP define “elites” thanks in advance

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Cease to Hope posted:

You read a tweet by some guy, so you registered a brand new account on an entirely different website to ramble about how the "elites" have it out for Trump because they're supposedly in the tank for antifa and BLM.

Why not post on your main account?

Is OP talking about elites or (((elites))) because he really dances around that despite that being the first point someone made

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Once again asking OP to define elites and explain why “all billionaires” doesn’t count

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Also since this is the debate nerd gotcha forum I’d like to point out the title of the thread is begging the gently caress out the question and OP admits the original premise is entirely full of poo poo.

For the fourth time who are elites OP?

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

hi jrod

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Op I have information that shows the elites are constantly going to Israel. Would you like to know more?

No those are the good ones unlike the rootless elites that OP cannot define

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Weird that oil or defense/intel contractor influence aren't part of THE ELITE

I guess they're not jewi- uh coastal, yeah coastal elites unlike the media and "big tech" elite. That doesn't include Peter Thiel or Musk for some reason. Or the Murdochs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Hmm yes so yeah anyway please define elites OP, you’ve had a couple weeks to ponder the question