Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
It doesn't matter which of the two parties the wealthy support more. What matters is they only support these two parties and, through this and media ownership, manipulate the entire political landscape to their whims.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004

toterunner posted:

I wanted to see what the best arguments against my take were. You know how I've said over and over that I have a bunch of impressions I can't prove? I hardly ever see an argument that I think proves something regarding a controversial issue, so I wanted to see if there were some takes that were unconctroversial so I could be highly confident in them. It seems like the counter to my claim is that big donors and corporations lean anti-Trump but not liberal or democratic, and their advocacy on culture war issues leans left but its just lip service. So I'd say its not controversial that big donors and corporations lean anti-Trump and their advocacy on culture war issues leans left.

Weird how you call it lip service then immediately turn around to say it's not controversial to treat it as legitimate. Seems a bit contradictory.

Harold Fjord
Jan 3, 2004
The OP recently posted a slightly different race science thread so I assume this is rooted in the same ideas. Didn't get gas because no one's bumped it since May