Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

poisonpill posted:

It’s a minor part of why he’s actually bad, but one of the things I hate the most about him are the stupid loving faces he makes while posing for the camera

He's got one of those very expressive faces that would make him the worst at Poker, but also I suspect because his photo got made into a meme that one time, he's constantly trying to repeat and create memeable photos of himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

cybertruck nuts. That's how decepticons are born

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Cybertruck doesn’t gently caress

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

If Elon think's he's Iron Man, have we considered shooting him in the chest and trapping him in a cave?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Cybertruck doesn’t gently caress

that's only because they got recalled

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Cool Dad posted:

If Elon think's he's Iron Man, have we considered shooting him in the chest and trapping him in a cave?

That’s his modern origin story though

If you really wanted to kneecap Iron Man, you’d introduce him to addictive substances and mainstream attention

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

He's not Tony Stark, he's a wanna be Justin Hammer.

But Justin Hammer is way cooler, as he can actually dance.

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes
Grok, make me a Portal mod that replaces Cave Johnson's voice lines with Elon Musk

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Erm uh ehhh ah the uhhhh bounce is uhhhh an order of magnitude higher when ermm uhhhhhh ah, you see what a lot of people don’t get about portals is uh erm uhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
lol could you imagine going from JK Simmons to that dweeb for the voice