Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

According to DnD rules, a child would probably count as a CR 0 Commoner, awarding at most 10 EXP. Going from Level 12 to Level 13 requires 15,000 xp, meaning that we should have the next level of FSD after letting it run over 1,500 children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009
https://www.sfgate.com/warriors/article/klay-thompson-accused-brick-vandalism-spree-ai-19407952.php

Warriors' Klay Thompson accused of 'brick-vandalism spree' by Elon Musk's confused AI

quote:

...the apparent evidence for this claim, were several joke posts. Two notable ones coming from fan accounts for the Kings and the Lakers, which recounted a harrowing tale of brick-based home vandalism, seemed to trick the website’s AI function into thinking Thompson was being investigated for a legitimate crime.

Thanks Grok

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Three Olives posted:

Tesla FSD identifies child and then mows it down 5 seconds later.

Three Olives posted:

Every child sacrificed improves the car.

Hmm... isn't it about time for a thread title change?

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

PhazonLink posted:

e: musk and antman : i hate GTA because i dont like killing cops!

weird that elon says that but his fsd is modelled using gta online data

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.

Neito posted:

According to DnD rules, a child would probably count as a CR 0 Commoner, awarding at most 10 EXP. Going from Level 12 to Level 13 requires 15,000 xp, meaning that we should have the next level of FSD after letting it run over 1,500 children.

Nah, you're supposed to stop giving XP they you keep doing the same thing over again

Less Is Definitely
Jan 10, 2012
Full self-driving version 12.3.3. Move fast and break small kids.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

ultrabindu posted:

https://www.sfgate.com/warriors/article/klay-thompson-accused-brick-vandalism-spree-ai-19407952.php

Warriors' Klay Thompson accused of 'brick-vandalism spree' by Elon Musk's confused AI

Thanks Grok
“Well well well….”

MunchE
Sep 7, 2000

gay picnic defence posted:

It’s very situational from what I’ve seen, there’s plenty of companies that have ended up bloated and did very well out of laying off staff where functions were duplicated or no longer needed. There’s also plenty where they haven’t been well targeted and the people let go were actually doing valuable work and the company performance suffered as a result.

There is a strong argument to be made that the decline in EVs is actually just because of the decline in Tesla.

People are realizing they don't want dated badly built cars by a company owned by a vocal Nazi, and Tesla has declined so much it's making the whole category look soft.

https://archive.ph/fZBQg

quote:

Tesla sales fell more than 13 percent compared with the first quarter last year, while most of its emerging competitors saw double or even triple-digit growth. Legacy car brands like Hyundai, Mercedes and BMW have also grown their E.V. sales and chipped away at Tesla’s market share.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I'll be honest, I would love to get hammered on wine with Linda Yaccarino, it would be fun as hell

We would all love this. Buy her an account

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Speleothing posted:

Nah, you're supposed to stop giving XP they you keep doing the same thing over again

I mean, they can run over some adults too, to keep things fresh, pets as well

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Three Olives posted:

https://twitter.com/RealDanODowd/status/1778224756220940585

Tesla FSD identifies child and then mows it down 5 seconds later.
the cultist replies on that are wall to wall.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Their insistence on not putting in heads-up displays is enough of a deal breaker. I don't want to have to look down and to the right to see how fast I'm going. No other automaker seems to have followed suit on that at least

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

This is nothing a trolley problem can't solve.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
There are some community notes on that guy's posts that suggest that he owns a competing self-driving software developer which sucks if true but also he is making Musk look bad

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

MunchE posted:

There is a strong argument to be made that the decline in EVs is actually just because of the decline in Tesla.

People are realizing they don't want dated badly built cars by a company owned by a vocal Nazi, and Tesla has declined so much it's making the whole category look soft.

https://archive.ph/fZBQg

Musk being a nazi is still not widely known yet but for me anyway the negativity about Tesla has been growing amongst people I know or they know as well news articles about its terrible reliability.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Dowd does have a competing product but afaik it doesn’t eat kids.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Heath posted:

There are some community notes on that guy's posts that suggest that he owns a competing self-driving software developer which sucks if true but also he is making Musk look bad

Let them fight.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
Just saw an ad for Simpsons incest CP. It all happens on X, the everything app!

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Heath posted:

Why does suck? Point out how your product is superior to a competitors product is kind of core to selling stuff.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Three Olives posted:

Why does suck? Point out how your product is superior to a competitors product is kind of core to selling stuff.

Because self-driving cars are an unnecessary technology that diminishes the viability of improving public transit and other things that might actually help society meaningfully rather than just giving you the ability to jack off with a VR headset while a single occupant vehicle drives you around

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

FlamingLiberal posted:

“The car is a vampire” -Billy Corgen

"Bullet with butterfly gull wings"

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Krispy Wafer posted:

"Bullet with butterfly gull wings"

Elon-coly and the Infinite Nazi.

Neito fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Apr 17, 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Can't wait for the trainwreck that is Nazi Vine

holtemon
May 2, 2019

Dancing is forbidden

Krispy Wafer posted:

There's a 2+ hour Youtube doc about the American Motor Company (AMC) and it was essentially a bunch of failed automakers that got together and eventually still failed because French anarchists killed Renault's CEO. One of the companies absorbed in the 1950s (Studebaker I think) had a pretty good reliable car platform, but they never updated it and it failed because other brands had newer looking stuff. Americ.....

Uhhhhhhh what? I gotta look this up

quote:

Assassination

Besse was gunned down at about 20:25 in the evening of 17 November 1986 on the sidewalk at the front steps of 16 Boulevard Edgar Quinet, walking to his 18th-century villa at 12 Boulevard Edgar Quinet — in Paris' 14th Arrondissement, the Montparnasse district. It was witnessed by one of his daughters, who observed the street from an upstairs window while waiting for his 20:30 return.

Besse's killers approached just as he alighted from his chauffeur-driven car a short distance from his home.[1] Witnesses said he was shot four to six times, in the head and in the chest, dying almost immediately when he fell on the pavement. Reports varied on whether the assailants escaped by car, motorcycle, or on foot.

Leaflets by the militant anarchist organization Action Directe were sent three months later. The organization claimed responsibility for the murder, stating the murder was in retaliation for his reforms of the financially stricken automaker Renault which involved laying off a large number of workers. However, the Action Directe members denied any responsibility during their trial.

Two women, Nathalie Ménigon and Joëlle Aubron, were charged with his murder in March 1987 and were sentenced to life imprisonment in 1989. Two other Action Directe members, Jean-Marc Rouillan and Georges Cipriani, were convicted as accomplices and also sentenced to life imprisonment.

From wikipedia holy hell the French are somethin else

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

literally any stock 4wd vehicle with 9" of ground clearance can do this

https://x.com/teslaownersSV/status/1780622853962162273

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Ehud posted:

I have taken my riding lawn mower more "off-road" than that. Not a joke, I have to cross over from one part of the yard to another that looks just like this.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Ehud posted:

Lol, the first time I tried to play this, it immediately launched an unrelated video from an unrelated twitter account instead for no apparent reason. Great site ya got there, Elon

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

kazil posted:

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

The Fuzzy Hulk posted:

I have taken my riding lawn mower more "off-road" than that. Not a joke, I have to cross over from one part of the yard to another that looks just like this.

dang your lawnmower has extract mode?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

No matter how many people Elon needs to fire, there's always room on the payroll for DogeDesigner

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

So Misk is Vines but also the grime reaper?

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

koshmar posted:

So Misk is Vines but also the grime reaper?
Yeah and he killed the news

Mudlark
Nov 10, 2009
I mean if b-lon can kill off youtube shorts it'll be the only good the man has put into the world so I say we sit back and let him cook for a bit

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mudlark posted:

I mean if b-lon can kill off youtube shorts it'll be the only good the man has put into the world so I say we sit back and let him cook for a bit

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

holtemon posted:

Uhhhhhhh what? I gotta look this up

From wikipedia holy hell the French are somethin else

That's the second CEO of Renault whose been murdered (first one was Mr. Renault who had his neck broken for collaborating with the Nazis).

French don't gently caress around.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

kazil posted:

Vine was fun af, this is the monkeyest paw moment, loving Elon

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Vine was fun af, this is the monkeyest paw moment, loving Elon

Vine was awesome because, much like 280 character twitter or making modern games for the NES, the restrictions breed a certain level of creativity. Elon will gently caress it up and let you post a 5 hour vine bitching about women or the left or whatever.

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

kazil posted:

Videos limited to 14.88 seconds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath