Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Finally, a place to say my favorite slur, "unionize".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I'm glad the leadership of Twitter is being treated on the same level of a GameFAQs contest.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

So at what point does Musk start streaming lovely video games with his sons for validation?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Has Musk considering having his tweets sponsored by NordVPN? Might help with his money woes.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Instead of having all that semen power being wasted away in the balls, wouldn't you get more power by eating your cum and letting your super semen flow throughout your body? Or better yet, eating the jizz essence of other males to gain their power?

It's like no one thinks rationally when it comes to not jacking it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Does this mean I can just reply to every one of Elon's tweets with photos of Grimes living a happy life with her new girlfriend and there's nothing he can do about it?