Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Twitter: "We're not letting Elon buy Twitter".

Elon: "Okay, how's $44 billion"?

Twitter: "Okay, lets make a deal for you to buy Twitter".

I have no idea how publicly traded companies work

No, no, you've got it pretty exactly there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

Archer666 posted:

How longer until he buys SA and merges it with Twitter, making The Worst Possible Website?

Elon to hire mysterious figure from SA's past: "Radium" to head up Twitter's software engineering division.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

Twitter: "We're not letting Elon buy Twitter".

Elon: "How's $44 billion"?

Twitter: "We are letting Elon buy Twitter".

I have no idea how publicly traded companies work

No, no, you've still got it pretty exactly there

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

OMFG FURRY posted:

'if twitter becomes large enough' dude the thing is referenced as a trusted source on major cable news networks how much bigger could it get??????

...why did I suddenly flash back to the "now all restaurants are Taco Bell" scene from Demolition Man?

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

feelix posted:

Anyone who paid attention in high school chemistry knows what cis and trans mean so of course Elon doesn't because he knows absolutely nothing about science

I've always sucked at chemistry so I actually first encountered these prefixes in high school from an astronomy elective (cislunar space is everything within the orbit of Earth's moon) and the geography of ancient Rome (cisalpine, transjordan, etc.) from the Latin language classes that I took for some reason I can't recall right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

CharlestheHammer posted:

But what will you do when the tartars appear

I've got a special toothpaste for that eventuality.